[RESOLVED] ChatGPT Outages on November 8 & November 9, 2023

Before it showed the chat without the prompt, now it is showing an error after installing the hotfix

2 Likes

Currently OpenAI is encountering a major outage in ChatGPT and API:

I’m having problems, chat gpt4 is not generating anything, it is not working in any application

https://status.openai.com/incidents/00fpy0yxrx1q

This topic was automatically opened after 3 hours.

Same for me as well. any updates here

Its not working for me. Please provide the updated extension

ChatGPT Outage due to an abnormal traffic pattern reflective of a DDoS attack.

Any updates on this?

I need solutions, AIPRM. Can anyone tell me when it will be fixed?

@Masudul_Herry1
Read above.

Something went wrong. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com. - This shows everytime I tried.

’ Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see the browser console for more information).‘’ my chatGPT not working and indicating this

Good afternoon. The problem started on the 8th. This window keeps popping up Screenshot by Lightshot
Tried uninstalling and reinstalling did not help. Uninstalled and installed from the archive also did not help.

I cant use the aiprm. The message are shown is Something went wrong. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.

Hey Chatgpt is still not working its showing the message something went wrong… My all work is stuck can you please tell me when it’ll be updated and this issue will be resolved

Please note: ChatGPT is currently still experiencing periodic outages - more details here.

This topic was automatically opened after 23 hours.

The issue is not resolved. I am not able to use Chat and there is no option to update the plug in in Chrome.