Spam Tester | Best For Cold Emails

Hi everyone
My name is Ayaz Ahmad and I am from Karachi.
This Prompt is helpful for Email Marketing and Cold Emails. it helps to ensure that your email messages are delivered to your intended recipients’ inboxes rather than being flagged as spam or junk mail by email filters. Some common issues that can trigger email filters include using certain words or phrases in your subject line or email content. By using a spam tester, you can identify these issues and make changes to improve the deliverability and effectiveness of your email marketing campaigns.

Spam Tester will help you to Avoid Landing in Spam Folder
https://app.aiprm.com/prompts/1800820234224132096

No “Guarantee” language or similar false promises per our guidelines, please reword the title of the prompt.

Like in SEO, Email deliver-ability has 100s of factors, and Email body is just a very tiny, trivial fraction of that.

I changed the title
despite from other factor like Attachments, links, and Blocked IP etc., these spammy words or phrases can include things like “free,” “guaranteed,” “act now,” or “limited time offer,” among others. Therefore, it’s important to be mindful of the language used in email communications, and avoid using words or phrases that could potentially trigger spam filters and affect email deliverability.

1 Like

Thanks, I know, but that’s a small trivial part

Every mailing tool has the SpamAssassin library or similar built in.

No guarantees.

2 Likes