Subject: Inquiry about Upgrading to Elite Plan

Subject: Inquiry about Live Crawling of URLs feature

Dear aiprm Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am interested in upgrading my current Free plan to the Elite plan, priced at $50 per month. However, before making the purchase, I was hoping to gain some clarification on certain aspects of the Elite plan.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could kindly provide me with the information I require. It is important to me to make an informed decision, and your assistance would be invaluable.

Thank you for your time and help. I look forward to hearing back from you at your earliest convenience.

Below are my queries:

I am interested in purchasing the Free to Elite plan for $50 per month and have a question regarding the “Live Crawling of URLs” feature. I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with more information on this feature.

Here are my specific queries:

1. Is the Live Crawling of URLs feature fully functional, and can it crawl websites in real-time? For example, if a news article is published on a website and is live, can the Live Crawling feature index and crawl that article in real-time?
  2. Can the Live Crawling feature generate an entire article, or will it only provide 2-4 sentences like the Bing chatbot?
  3. Is it possible to create an entire news article with the updated date during the Article creator prompts using the Live Crawling of URLs feature?

I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide me with answers to these queries at the earliest convenience. Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,
Saurav

Hi Saurav

Ad 1 - yes, it does crawl any crawlable website live, using a real-time http get. Some weird java-script based websites may cause troubles, but if it’s crawlable for Google, it’ll be crawlable for AIPRM

and can it crawl websites in real-time?
It does not crawl “websites”, it crawls the exact URL that you give it.

Ad 2 - Live Crawling Feature is for ingesting content from the URL into your Prompt, not for generating the article. Your prompt can then use that crawled text or crawled source.

Ad 3 - This is a question related to specific prompts, which you don’t mention here. In general we have found that even ChatGPT has a limit of ~4000 words, not 12000 as advertised, so very long text may cause issues in crawling

1 Like