Unable to use the ChatGPT prompt

May we ask what has prompted your decision to stop using the AIPRM for ChatGPT extension?

You may temporarily disable the AIPRM extension from your browser to use the default version of ChatGPT. If you wish to uninstall AIPRM from your browser, please follow these steps:

I am paying for my Chat GPT - why am I limited? It seems like I’m paying for nothing at this point

Hello, Please note that, your ChatGPT Plus subscription doesn’t automatically extend to AIPRM’s features. The prompt limit you’re hitting is specific to AIPRM’s free plan. The free AIPRM plan has daily prompt limits to ensure fair usage and maintain service quality.

The number of prompts you can send may vary based on demand. Currently, these limits apply only to the free plan.
To resolve this, you have a couple of options:

1. Wait until the limit resets to send more prompts using AIPRM.
  2. Consider upgrading your AIPRM account to a premium plan. This would increase your daily prompt limit and unlock additional features. For more questions, send an email hello@aiprm.org. Thanks.

I find your answers to previous questions on this topic to be incomplete and lacking. Let me reframe the question in an attempt to solicit a more complete answer.

I am a ChatGPT “Plus” paid subscriber. I received a message stating I have reached the maximum number of prompts for the day. I understand this is related to AIPRM.

If I delete AIPRM, am I limited to a certain number of prompts per day?

How do I disable AIPRM so I can continue working??

Do I have to pay for GPT and again for AIPRM to make this work?

Sure, let me explain this in detail for you.

The message you’re seeing is actually related to AIPRM, not your ChatGPT Plus subscription. AIPRM and ChatGPT are two separate services:

1. ChatGPT Plus is a subscription offered by OpenAI for their ChatGPT service.
  2. AIPRM for ChatGPT is a browser extension that adds features to ChatGPT, but it’s a separate product with its own plans and limits.

Your ChatGPT Plus subscription doesn’t automatically extend to AIPRM’s features. The prompt limit you’re hitting is specific to AIPRM’s free plan.

The free AIPRM plan has daily prompt limits to ensure fair usage and maintain service quality.

The number of prompts you can send may vary based on demand. Currently, these limits apply only to the free plan.

To resolve this, you have a couple of options:

2. Consider upgrading your AIPRM account to a premium plan. This would increase your daily prompt limit and unlock additional features.

You can check out the available AIPRM plans at Pricing of AIPRM Premium Plans · AIPRM

If you are interested in removing AIPRM then please follow the steps available at the link below.

If you have any further questions about AIPRM’s features, plans, or how it works with ChatGPT, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thanks

Hi everyone. I’m putting this here just as a note as to why I removed the AIPRM from my ChatGPT. I was using ChatGPT as normal today, only a very few prompts put in, like maybe ten or something and normally when I use it, I put in a lot more than that and never received the error message that I had used all my prompts for the day. The message did not say it was from AIPRM, so I had to waste my time and first go look at my Plus subscription to see if it had changed to some low number of prompts per day and it had not. Then I had to Google the issue just to find out it was AIPRM leaving that stupid message. So, I removed AIPRM and I can now prompt on ChatGPT as normal.

First of all, this is ridiculous, as I am paying for a monthly subscription and having AIPRM interfere with my subscription was a real pain in the a$$. Next, not putting the fact that it is AIPRM who was trying to limit my prompts made me have to waste time looking for the answer to my problem. I’m not paying for AIPRM and ChatGPT, that’s just stupid and nothing AIPRM has is worth that extra expense. So, just letting you know. I am but one “customer” or “user” of AIPRM but I will bet you that many others who have been through this experience feel the same way but just never bothered to let you know why they left.

Are there limits on ChatGPT?

Please guide me because i face problems

Before anything, we’d like to reiterate that AIPRM and OpenAI are two separate entities. ChatGPT is operated by OpenAI Inc. AIPRM is operated by AIPRM, Corp.

The free AIPRM plan has daily prompt limits to ensure fair usage and maintain service quality. The number of prompts you can send may vary based on demand.

To resolve this, you can either:

2. Consider upgrading your AIPRM account to a premium plan. This would increase your daily prompt limit and unlock additional features.

It is also important to note that ChatGPT has set limits on its free plan (check the links below):

We appreciate your understanding.

you have reached to the maximum prompt today

I pay, and still get this message

OpenAI (ChatGPT) and AIPRM are two separate entities and have set limits to their respective free plans to ensure fair usage and maintain service quality.

Your ChatGPT Plus subscription doesn’t automatically extend to AIPRM’s features and vice-versa.

If you indeed subscribed to an AIPRM premium plan, kindly send us a message at hello@aiprm.com using the email address that is linked to your subscription so we can check your account. You may also attach screenshots or a screen recording of what you see on your end for further clarification of the problem.

I think I got my answer that AIPRM and ChatGPT are separate and would be two separate costs

To continue using the service, upgrade your AIPRM account to significantly increase your daily prompt limit and access more premium features, including custom profiles and live URL crawling.
View available plans here.

Please take action now or wait until 8/20/2024, 12:00:00 AM to send more AIPRM prompts.

Hello
My problem is I got the AIPRM in my ChatGPT, but the problem it gives me limited time to use it. Is there any possible way to open it for free??
Thanks for your support in advance.
Hassan

Please view the post above :arrow_up:

1 Like