Unable to use the ChatGPT prompt

I am getting error as “You’ve hit your usage limit. Please try again later.” while using chatgpt prmpt since morning. Anybody has idea why is it so?

The free plan of AIPRM has daily prompt limits to ensure fair usage and service quality. To resolve this, consider:

1. Waiting until the limit resets.
  2. Upgrading your account to a premium plan for increased limits and additional features.

Check out available plans at

Chat GPT tells me that I have reached the limit, when it is one of the days that I have interacted with the chat the least. I also have a GPT Chat plus account, what’s the problem?

The limit message you’re seeing is related to AIPRM, not your ChatGPT Plus subscription. AIPRM’s free plan has daily prompt limits to ensure fair usage. Upgrading to a premium plan can increase your daily prompt limit and provide additional features.

If the problem persists, please contact our support team for further assistance.

Thank you very much for your quick response.

That’s why it’s my doubt, because I was working with my GPT chat plus subscription, but suddenly the message came out that I had reached the limit and that I had to extend my AIPRM subscription. I have a chatGPT plus subscription with which I have plenty to work daily and today suddenly, when I had barely interacted with the machine, I got the AIPRM message and I have not been able to be able to work again with GPT chat, and I would like to know what the problem is and solve it so that I don’t Keep happening.

Thank you

Thank you for your response. As mentioned, the limit you’re experiencing is due to the daily prompt limits of AIPRM, separate from your ChatGPT Plus subscription. Upgrading to AIPRM Premium can help avoid these limits.

I created a pro/premium account, I forget what it’s called, and then was told after 4 questions that i reached my limit. I followed all the links and gave all the approvals and info required, confirmed everythign, connected everytihng. wat’s going on? why do i get less use out of chatgpt after paying than before?

1 Like

Hi @ylnprm , the message you’re seeing is actually related to AIPRM, not your ChatGPT Plus subscription. AIPRM and ChatGPT are two separate services. Your ChatGPT Plus subscription doesn’t automatically extend to AIPRM’s features. The prompt limit you’re hitting is specific to AIPRM’s free plan. The free AIPRM plan has daily prompt limits to ensure fair usage and maintain service quality.
To resolve this, you have a couple of options:

1. Wait until the limit resets to send more prompts using AIPRM.
  2. Consider upgrading your AIPRM account to a premium plan. This would increase your daily prompt limit and unlock additional features.

I like having Aiprm, but is there a way to stop all the pop ups that come up every time I launch or use ChatGpt?

It’s really annoying that I’m asked to thumbs up and thumbs down everytime, even if I’ve already clicked it before

And the constant “Wow you use a lot of prompts” /“You’re almost out of prompts”/“You’re out of prompts” Popups that block the entire window are getting to the point of being annoying enough that I’m about ready to uninstall it

The green banner you see on the AIPRM UI appears whenever there are important announcements, news, tips, and promotions.

Rest assured that the banner shall go away a few seconds after you vote thumbs up/down.

As mentioned above, the message you get about the prompt limit you’re hitting is specific to AIPRM’s free plan. The free AIPRM plan has daily prompt limits to ensure fair usage and maintain service quality .

To resolve this, you can either wait until the limit resets to send more prompts using AIPRM or consider upgrading your AIPRM account to a premium plan.

You can check out the available AIPRM plans at Pricing of AIPRM Premium Plans · AIPRM

I was charged $20 and when I went to chat GPT to use it it’s still saying that I’m not able to use it because I used up my prompts for the day what did I pay $20 for

If you indeed subscribed to any of our paid plans, kindly send us a message at hello@aiprm.com using the email address that is linked to your subscription so we can check and assist you further.

Please note that AIPRM and ChatGPT are two separate services:

• ChatGPT Plus is a subscription offered by OpenAI for their ChatGPT service.
  • AIPRM for ChatGPT is a browser extension that adds features to ChatGPT, but it’s a separate product with its own plans and limits.

Your ChatGPT Plus subscription doesn’t automatically extend to AIPRM’s features. The prompt limit you’re hitting is specific to AIPRM’s free plan.

Hello
I don’t understand why I am paying the monthly fee and am limited in my interaction with chatGPT.
I interact 10 times and I get “You have reached the maximum number of prompts you can send per day”.
Why is this happening?

1 Like

Hello,
You may refer to the same posts above

Thanks.

Please, what can i do?, i made seven promtps today and i cant do more.

To resolve this, you have a couple of options:

1. Wait until the limit resets to send more prompts using AIPRM.
  2. Consider upgrading your AIPRM account to a premium plan. This would increase your daily prompt limit and unlock additional features.

You can check out the available AIPRM plans at https://www.aiprm.com/pricing/.

What is the daily limit for each plan?

The number of prompts you can send on a free AIPRM plan may vary based on demand. Currently, these limits apply only to the free plan.

This means that subscribing to any of our premium plans will lift the restriction on the number of prompt templates you can use in a day.

Can you please send a message to our main support channel at hello@aiprm.com using the email address that is linked to your AIPRM subscription so we can check your account? Feel free to include screenshots or a screen recording of what you see on your end for further clarification of the issue.

What if I don’t want to use AIPRM and just use Chat GPT? I don’t want to pay $40 between the two as I don’t use it much. What do I do?