Welcome all to this amazing community. Where are you from? Which Location

Smallguy originally Dutch, and living in the beautiful Spanish Valencia region.

2 Likes

Originally from India, traveling between China and norway :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi guys , my name is Luca , I’m Italian and I’m happy to be part of this community , I’m using your extension since a couple of weeks and I’m really excited .

1 Like

I had a girlfriend from your town , she however lives in Italy , I have lost contact with her for a few years , I would like to know how you are doing in Cherkassy and if the war has also done damage to your town , thank you for your reply .

Hola a todos, Soy de España.

1 Like

Hello all, at the moment I’m in Portugal :portugal: but I’m from Cape Verde :cape_verde:

1 Like

Hey, from Tanzania: home of the highest mountain in Africa, beautiful wild animals, beautiful people, plenty of natural resources and tourism.

2 Likes

I am located in Atlanta Ga

1 Like

I live in Seoul, South Korea. I speak Korean. My profession is a middle school science teacher.
By the way, what does PRM stand for in AIPRM?

2 Likes

Hi, Guys, im from Brazil. Someone from BR there too? :sunglasses::brazil:

1 Like

My understanding was that it stands for Artificial Intelligence Prompt Resource Manager

I born in Buenos Aires. Now in Madrid, Spain. :shallow_pan_of_food:

1 Like

Hi All, I’m from London, England :uk:

Hi, I’m from Houston, Texas by way of New York City. Thanks for the community.

1 Like

Here’s a thread for that

3 Likes

I am from Scotland. I am looking to integrate AIPRM into everyday from for the entire company!

1 Like

Well, well, well… Greetings from Poland, where the pierogi are hot and the winters are cold! I’m here to soak up some knowledge and hopefully share a bit of my own experience. I’m currently plotting my escape from this frozen tundra as soon as I achieve financial freedom :smiley:

1 Like

I’m from Morocco :morocco:, and I am a mobile app developer :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

My greetings to all from Algeria :algeria:

DZ

1 Like

Hi I am from Mexico, Mexico city. Trying t
NeoCrotalic gif icon
o improve the communication of my websites to the world.

2 Likes