What is your favorite AI use case?

I sometimes read from people ๐—ท๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด their ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ on a huge number of prompts, the โ€œ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†โ€ of an LLM like ChatGPT. Quite often these people are just regurgitating what was on the news 6-8 weeks ago.

I mean nobody of these people has a prompt quality assurance platform, have they? Did I miss a launch on my vacation?

Oh, ChatGPT traffic dropped, says a traffic measurement tool provider.

How interesting. AIPRM Traffic ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ. AIPRM ๐— ๐—ฅ๐—ฅ ๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜‚๐—ฝ.

That Churnalist that also โ€œ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜โ€ that โ€œsomebody found outโ€ that ChatGPT doesnโ€™t (supposedly) return the โ€œsame quality as it did beforeโ€ also doesnโ€™t trigger my interest.

Broad media coverage on AI was very poor in detail, quality and accuracy since the ChatGPT โ€œIphone momentโ€ over half a year ago - understandably underqualified and more chitchat than news. Or did these โ€œprofessionalsโ€ actually use ChatGPT to write their articles on ChatGPTโ€™s quality?

What I do ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ is read about what people are ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ with AI. Use cases. Specific examples.

Writing a prompt to generate more prompt for MidJourney, Runway to generate โ€œMultiMediaโ€ like Images, Videos, Music? WOW.

In the last days Iโ€™ve ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ a complex prompt to help us formalize and improve the SOPS for AIPRM, since weโ€™ve started recruiting new people now - and SOPS come first, before any new hire enters the (virutal) building.

Iโ€™m constantly ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฑ by the additional quality suggestions.

I ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ the fact that by using an AI Prompt for (re)writing your SOPS is not only generating new content, it ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†, ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜† and gives you a ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ( a requirement! ) to review your SOPS again (after many years maybe).

What is your favorite use case for AI, be it text-based or media-based?

Let me know in the comments :point_down:
I canโ€™t wait :nerd_face:

2 Likes

We have a small business and created a complete SOP using ChatGPT with very little left to change - and we are in a relatively unknown business but the generic terms worked fine with a little local tweaking.

1 Like

All who talk about how they are โ€œdisappointedโ€ by ChatGPT or any other AI Model, are just people
with 2% technical skills or less. they donโ€™t see the beauty of these models, and how they can be improved, they donโ€™t see their full capabilities.

AI shouldnโ€™t be judged by current achievements/expectations, but about the progress in achieving.

I personally love to see how LLMs do with Problem Solving,
and How it proposes their thoughts or solutions.
1 Like