What's going on with my own prompts?

What’s going on with my own prompts? I can’t see the prompts I own; AIPRM always asks me to log in to see them (even though I am logged in). After clicking the login button in the top right corner, it redirects to the account page and shows an error like this:
“Could not send message to extension. Please make sure the AIPRM for ChatGPT extension is installed and enabled, and you have an open tab with ChatGPT logged into your OpenAI account.”
After trying this process a few times, I finally managed to connect AIPRM with CHATGPT, and I saw my own prompts. However, after using it for a while, they disappeared again, and I had to repeat those frustrating steps. This is really annoying. I tried on two different accounts and different browsers but got the same result. Does anyone else have this issue?

Can you please check if you may have installed multiple AIPRM extensions on your browser?

Also, verify if you have the latest version of AIPRM for ChatGPT (1.2.4.30 )?

With the recent ChatGPT migration to the new domain, you will also need to enable the AIPRM extension on ChatGPT.com:

If you are still having issues, feel free to send us screenshots or a screen recording of what you see on your end for further clarification of the problem. You may also email our Support Channel at hello@aiprm.com using the email address that is linked to your AIPRM account.

Sure, I have the latest version of AIPRM for ChatGPT (1.2.4.30 )

If you are still having the same issue, please send us screenshots or a screen recording of what you see on your end for further clarification of the problem. You may also email us at our Support Channel at hello@aiprm.com using the email address that is linked to your AIPRM account.