Why aiprm not working on chatgpt?

This does not relate to AIPRM, but hints at an issue with ChatGPT or your ChatGPT account:

1 Like

hi the features are not kicking in i tried to reset the broswer and also used edge to find the issue it doesnt work, with those commands.

how to fix the issue

why these features are not working

Please explain which features are not working. Provide more details about what you have tried and what you expected. Also, mention which prompt templates you used and any other relevant information.

1 Like

I am a premium subscriber with AIPRM. AIPRM prompts appear, but the prompts are not working. When I view the scripts for the prompts, the prompt templates are all empty.

My own prompts don’t work anymore and ChatGPT isn’t pulling info from AIPRM templates.
I have removed the Chat GPT extension and re-installed multiple times. Can you advise?

Sorry to hear that. Can you please verify if you have the latest version of AIPRM for ChatGPT (1.1.8.16)?

1 Like

Not working on my chrome browser. Console throws errors. Due to those errors no aiprm promt suggestions are not visible.

===
Uncaught (in promise) DOMException: Failed to execute ‘querySelectorAll’ on ‘Document’: ‘div:has(> h1.text-4xl)’ is not a valid selector.
at chrome-extension://ojnbohmppadfgpejeebfnmnknjdlckgj/inject.js:1739:33
at Array.forEach ()
at Object.applyLayoutChanges (chrome-extension://ojnbohmppadfgpejeebfnmnknjdlckgj/inject.js:1738:19)
at Object.insertPromptTemplatesSection (chrome-extension://ojnbohmppadfgpejeebfnmnknjdlckgj/inject.js:3028:10)

===

That’s odd. Can you please post your Chrome version and Operating System version? Can you try updating your Chrome browser?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update September 12, 2023

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update September 16, 2023

A post was merged into an existing topic: AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update September 16, 2023

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update September 16, 2023

A post was merged into an existing topic: AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update September 16, 2023