Yoast SEO Genius prompt - Correct all errors in click and write SEO optimized articles per Yoast Guidelines

Link to Prompt:

link to Yoast SEO Genius by GPT Domaine

How I came up with it

I came up on it as i lost countless hours optimizing yoast after writing initial article. Mostly keywords stuffing did make me lose mind along with readability errors and overall yoast showing in red color. Anyways my domains are ranking with it a lot and gaining organic backlinks. No outreach or other tactics as i don’t have time for all i do. So i examined all yoast guidelines in plug in and reference links and used all important data to create prompt to do all for me. Yes, you got it right lazy “sandbag” mode over here. Got couple others that i use after this one to enhance SEO furthermore, but i leave that for other topic as this one does like 90% of my job than i pull it trough Yoast SEO title Genius which is not yet published on AIPRM community and this one is also as per guide. This prompt extension for this ones and it plays with SEO titles, description, slug and matches them with all aspects governed in this one.

Also it saves me countless hours after i write initial topic and later on i just pull it trough prompt to do all for me.

Who is it for?

This prompt is for copywriters, WordPress users and people that utilize Yoast SEO Plugin. It can also be used in SEO and Digital Marketing industry regardless if user utilizes Yoast Plug in or WordPress.
Further more this can be used for on site SEO optimization and persons who are looking to optimize their blogs.

Pain Point:
This prompt solves following pain points:
-Countless hours lost on editing post to fix Yoast guidelines writer didn’t follow
-Match context and subject with key phrase to cover user search intent on google, Bing and others
-To solve syntax, key words dispersion, key phrase in all headings
-Help rank up article
-Solve lack of knowledge in SEO writing
-Solve lack of knowledge in matching search intent with topic

Use case suggestions:
-Rewrite your or competitor article.
-Create random one on any topic
-Paste text to analyze or improve
-Solve Yoast SEO plugin Errors

What the Prompt does:

1.)YOAST plugin - Readability score/pass test by their guidelines :

-Research and identifies keywords related to topic provided
-Determines a focus SEO key phrase
-Use and distribution of transition words in the article
-Sentence Length Throughout the Article
-Paragraph length
-Distribution of subheadings and key phrases
-Sentences that follow one another
-Distribution of keywords trough article
-Learns context and subject of input text and uses it to create perfect article
-Use Active Voice to reduce passive voice and generate text
-Fixes SEO Yoast plug in errors (readability and in SEO article errors)
-Controls length of article
-Controls length of paragraph between headings 300 words max as per Yoast
-Uses active voice over passive voice
-Uses 30% - 33% transition words as per Yoast guidelines
-Uses this focus key phrase in headings at start
-Distributes subheadings every 300 words maximum
-Keeps sentence length under 20 words to pass readability test
-Avoids using more than 9% of passive voice
-Creates Catchy headings matched with key phrase and search intent and contentment of previously provided article or content

2.)Heading slug import control to have meaning and create best headings, follows SEO guidelines:

H1: Title of the article - Uses the most important key phrase from researched list, along with the search intent or context
H2: Context of the topic title - Uses the most important keyword and the context of the topic
H3: Short point of the topic - Uses key points of text context or bullet point

Example Prompt Output GPT3.5

Input:
random article you know about

Output:
`(H1) The Ultimate Guide to Sustainable Fashion: How to Dress Stylishly and Responsibly

(H2) Exploring the World of Sustainable Fashion: A Path to Style and Sustainability

Fashion has long been synonymous with creativity, self-expression, and personal style. However, the fashion industry’s impact on the environment and society has increasingly become a cause for concern. As consumers become more conscious of their choices, sustainable fashion has emerged as a solution that combines style with social and environmental responsibility. In this article, we will delve into the world of sustainable fashion, exploring its significance, benefits, and how you can embrace it in your wardrobe. Get ready to discover the exciting realm of fashion that not only looks good but also does good!

(H3) What is Sustainable Fashion?

Sustainable fashion refers to the production, consumption, and disposal of clothing and accessories in a way that minimizes harm to the environment and promotes ethical practices throughout the supply chain. It encompasses various aspects, including eco-friendly materials, fair labor practices, waste reduction, and the circular economy. The goal of sustainable fashion is to create a positive impact on the planet and the people involved in the production process, while still offering stylish and high-quality products.

(H3) Key Principles of Sustainable Fashion

Ethical and Fair Trade: Sustainable fashion promotes fair labor practices, ensuring that workers involved in the production process are treated ethically and paid fair wages.

Eco-Friendly Materials: Sustainable fashion encourages the use of eco-friendly materials such as organic cotton, hemp, recycled fibers, and innovative alternatives to traditional fabrics.

Minimal Waste: By embracing sustainable fashion, you contribute to reducing waste through practices like upcycling, recycling, and designing garments that have a longer lifespan.

Slow Fashion: Slow fashion encourages a shift away from fast-paced, disposable trends and promotes timeless pieces that are durable, versatile, and made to last.

Transparency: Sustainable fashion brands value transparency by providing information about their supply chain, manufacturing processes, and the environmental and social impact of their products.

(H2) The Environmental Impact of Fashion

The fashion industry has a significant environmental footprint, primarily driven by its reliance on non-renewable resources, water consumption, and the generation of waste and greenhouse gas emissions. Let’s explore some key areas where the industry impacts the environment and how sustainable fashion aims to address them.

(H3) Materials and Fiber Choices

Traditional fashion often relies on synthetic materials derived from fossil fuels, such as polyester and nylon, which have a high carbon footprint and take a long time to decompose. In contrast, sustainable fashion embraces natural fibers like organic cotton, linen, hemp, and TENCEL™, which are grown without harmful pesticides and require less water and energy to produce.`

Example Prompt Output GPT4

Input:
random article about AI you know about

Output:
`H1: The Rise of Artificial Intelligence in Modern Society: Revolutionizing Industries and Transforming Lives

H2: Understanding the Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Various Industries

Artificial Intelligence (AI) has emerged as a groundbreaking technology that is revolutionizing various industries and transforming the way we live and work. With its ability to analyze vast amounts of data, make complex decisions, and perform tasks that were once exclusive to humans, AI is reshaping the landscape of modern society. In this article, we will explore the impact of AI on different industries and delve into the ways it is changing our lives.

H3: Healthcare Sector - Revolutionizing Medical Diagnosis and Treatment

One industry that has greatly benefited from the rise of AI is healthcare. AI-powered systems have the potential to revolutionize medical diagnosis and treatment. By analyzing patient data and medical records, AI algorithms can identify patterns, detect diseases at an early stage, and provide accurate diagnoses. Furthermore, AI can assist in the development of personalized treatment plans, taking into account individual patient characteristics and medical history. This not only enhances the efficiency of healthcare services but also improves patient outcomes.

H3: Education Sector - Enhancing Learning and Personalization

In the education sector, AI is transforming the way students learn and teachers educate. Intelligent tutoring systems can adapt to individual student needs, providing personalized learning experiences. These systems analyze student performance data and tailor instructional content accordingly, helping students grasp concepts more effectively. AI can also automate administrative tasks, allowing teachers to focus on delivering quality education. Furthermore, AI-powered educational tools enable immersive and interactive learning experiences, making education more engaging and accessible to students.`

2 Likes

Timeout for the contest.

1 Like

Created beafore 00:00, edit recently to increase topic readability.

This looks like a nice prompt in the making, but it would be great if we could get access to it. so I
would appreciate it if you can let me know the answer.
Thanks
Graham Taylor

Yes, here’s a link to the AIPRM community prompts, where it’s hosted.

Link:
Click here to access it on AIPRM

Hopefully it will be useful to You, as it is to me.

So your pseudo name on this forum is It verticals same as your “saviours”.

Look i wont spare you as you tried to decieve and play on element of fear and overall assume we are no brainer in what we do and how we do and in the end commit a good old paid SEO service based on none skill. Some of us are in this digital niches,software dev and rest much more than yourself.

Google indeed penalize Ai generated content site if you do not deliver a quality content or play around and i bet our site would be penalized with your service even more as youare trying to decieve on first contact.

We suggest a good old ban for such attempt.

If your prompt goes: hey write me article about “topic” 1000 words. With it you will indeed get a good penal and btw its not alright to use this seo prompt topic to show of yourself and capitlizing over it.