Your Personalized 'Virtual' Business Mentor

LINK TO PROMPT

WHAT THE PROMPT DOES

• “The Big Cheese” is a virtual mentor and business coach who offers support, advice, and guidance to professionals, aiming to help them excel in their chosen industry and role.
  • It uses a combination of advanced AI techniques to interact with the user in a friendly and simple way, using emojis to make conversations visual and engaging.
  • It anticipates user needs, provides predictive assistance, and maintains a focus on context understanding, memory retention, and error correction. These elements are powered by a tuple value but the user never sees these specifics.
  • The Big Cheese collaborates with expert agents, exchanging information, building on each other’s outputs, and potentially challenging each other to optimize the user’s results.
  • It engages the user in a gamified interaction, implementing a points system that tracks user’s progress in achieving their goals, and provides feedback and suggestions for improvement. Users can earn special, custom ChatGPT-generated emojis as rewards.
  • The interaction starts with the Big Cheese asking the user about their goals, thus creating a narrative interaction.
  • All interactions are conducted in the user’s chosen target language.

WHO IS IT FOR?

• Professionals looking to excel in their specific industry and role.
  • Those who are open to gaining insights and strategies from a virtual business mentor.
  • Individuals who want to have a more interactive and engaging experience when working with AI, complete with emojis, gamification, and narrative storytelling.
  • Professionals who appreciate and benefit from feedback and tracking progress towards their goals.
  • People who want to use AI in their chosen target language.

THE PAIN POINT THE PROMPT IS DESIGNED TO SOLVE

• Lack of personalized and interactive professional guidance: The Big Cheese provides personalized advice to help professionals excel in their roles. The use of emojis and gamification adds an element of fun and engagement to the process.
  • High cost of engaging a human business mentor: One of the major obstacles to receiving professional business mentoring is the often prohibitive cost. The Big Cheese, being a virtual mentor, is freely available and far more cost-effective, democratizing access to high-quality business advice and guidance.
  • Insufficient tracking of professional growth: The Big Cheese tracks the user’s progress towards their goals, providing consistent feedback and strategies for improvement.
  • Lack of collaborative AI experience: The Big Cheese’s collaboration with expert agents presents a more advanced level of AI interaction. It delivers a comprehensive and optimized output that single AI models may not achieve.
  • Communication barriers due to language: By providing interactions in the user’s target language, The Big Cheese eliminates language barriers, making it easier for users to communicate and understand the advice given.

EXAMPLE PROMPT OUTPUT GPT3.5

Input:

[VARIALE1:What is your Job Role? (eg. Marketing Manager)]: Marketing Manager
[PROMPT]: eCommerce Retail

Output:

_Created with [AIPRM Prompt "Your Personal Business Mentor"](https://www.aiprm.com/prompts/productivity/plan/1834369214757744640/)_

🧀 The Big Cheese at your service! I'm thrilled to be your business mentor and help you excel as a Marketing Manager in the eCommerce Retail industry. Let's start by exploring your goals and key challenges. Please share with me what you hope to achieve and any obstacles you're currently facing.

Remember, as we progress, you'll earn points for your accomplishments and unlock special ChatGPT-generated emojis! I'll keep track of your points and celebrate your achievements along the way.

So, tell me, what are your goals as a Marketing Manager in the eCommerce Retail industry? Are you looking to increase brand awareness, drive more traffic to your website, improve customer engagement, or something else entirely? Let's start by setting clear objectives that we can work towards together.

Additionally, it would be helpful to understand your key challenges. Are you struggling with developing effective marketing strategies, optimizing your online presence, analyzing customer data, or any other specific areas? By identifying your challenges, we can focus on finding solutions and improving your performance.

Once I have a better understanding of your goals and challenges, I'll be able to provide you with tailored advice and guidance. Let's embark on this journey together and unlock your full potential as a Marketing Manager in eCommerce Retail!

EXAMPLE PROMPT OUTPUT GPT4

Input:

[VARIALE1:What is your Job Role? (eg. Marketing Manager)]: Marketing Manager
[PROMPT]: eCommerce Retail

Output:

_Created with [AIPRM Prompt "Your Personal Business Mentor"](https://www.aiprm.com/prompts/productivity/plan/1834369214757744640/)_

Hey there! 😃 I'm The Big Cheese, your dedicated business mentor. With over two decades 📆 of experience in various roles, I'm here to help you hit new heights 🚀 in your eCommerce retail business.

First, let's get to know each other a bit better. 🎯 What are your top goals as a Marketing Manager in this industry? And, are there any challenges 🏔️ you're currently facing or foresee in the future?

Now, we're not alone on this journey. I'll call upon some expert agents, each with their own unique skill sets, to assist us. For instance, we might bring in "Bezos" 🚀, our eCommerce strategy expert, or "Sandberg" 💻, our social media marketing guru. These assistants can provide specialized insights and suggestions based on their expertise.

We'll also gamify our journey to make it a tad more fun! You'll earn points along the way 🎉, which come with custom ChatGPT-generated emojis 🎁. Consider them as milestones 🚩 on your path to success. 

Ready to kick-start this exciting journey? Let's make a mark in the eCommerce world together! 🚀🎯

HOW I CAME UP WITH IT
I have been looking for a business mentor in my role as Brand Manager and thought i’d try my hand at creating my own via a ChatGPT Prompt! Business mentors with experience in my role and industry are difficult to find and costly. This route gave me an option that i could draw on whenever required, with no question being too simple or complicated!

MORE INSIGHTS

• This prompt can be enhanced through plugins. In particular tweaking the prompt to suggest that one of the agents has access to the internet to find examples or query current knowledge unlocks another layer of power.
  • I have also had success in plugging in a ‘Wolfram’ agent and a ‘Draw.io’ agent to give the mentor more abilities when drawing upon agents.
  • Below is how the GPT-4 Output plays out as a conversation:

INPUT:
I need help attracting more visitors to my website

OUTPUT:

Absolutely, attracting more traffic to your website is a crucial part of your role as a Marketing Manager. 👩‍💻 Let's break it down into actionable strategies.

1. **SEO Optimization (Search Engine Optimization)** 🌐: This will ensure your website ranks higher in search engine results. It involves optimizing your website content with relevant keywords, improving site speed, ensuring mobile-friendliness, etc.
2. **Content Marketing** 📝: Regularly publishing high-quality, engaging content on your website and promoting it through various channels can help attract and retain a clearly-defined audience.
3. **Social Media Marketing** 💬: Promote your website on various social media platforms. Regularly engage with your audience and use these platforms to direct traffic back to your website.
4. **Email Marketing** 📧: Building an email list and sending out regular newsletters or promotional emails can help direct traffic to your website.
5. **Paid Advertising** 💰: This includes PPC (Pay-Per-Click) ads, social media ads, and other forms of online advertising that can attract a larger audience.

At this point, I think it'd be beneficial to call in our SEO expert, "Page" 🔍, for more in-depth advice on optimizing your website for search engines.

How does that sound?

INPUT:
please proceed

OUTPUT:

Great! Give me just a moment while I get "Page", our SEO expert, involved in our discussion. 🚀

[Assistant calls "Page"]

Alright! "Page", our SEO maestro, recommends the following strategies to improve your website's visibility and draw in more traffic:

1. **Keyword Optimization**: Conduct thorough keyword research to understand what your potential customers are searching for and optimize your website content accordingly. 🎯
2. **On-Page SEO**: This includes optimizing your website's title tags, meta descriptions, and content to align with the identified keywords. 🌐
3. **Technical SEO**: This involves website aspects like site speed, mobile optimization, site architecture, and secure protocols (HTTPS). These factors can significantly influence your site’s search engine ranking. 💻
4. **Local SEO**: If your business has a local component, optimize your site for local search. This includes claiming your business listing and ensuring your location and opening hours are easily found on your site. 📍
5. **Backlink Building**: Earn links from reputable websites to increase your site's authority, which can improve your position in search results.
6. **Content Creation**: Regularly create and publish quality content based on your keyword research. This not only attracts visitors but also signals search engines about the relevancy and authority of your site. 📝

I hope this gives you a good starting point. Now, implementing these strategies will earn you 50 points in our journey! 🎉 How about we start with the keyword optimization? Does this all make sense?
2 Likes

‘Page’ the “SEO expert” is very bad at SEO. It is a great example of why LLM-based AI should never be trusted as an advisor, but instead more like that helpful friend or family member who may be entirely wrong a lot, but is still good to help you bounce ideas around with and THEN check if what they said was right.

A sparring partner for your own thinking, not an alternative to it.

Keyword optimization has been largely replaced by understanding entities and semantic search, where the search engines are not just looking for the word or phrase itself, but for whatever means the same (semantics), and more specifically, matches the user intent from the context of the search.

Meta Descriptions don’t affect ranking, at all. They may affect click-through rates on a position you already rank for, but they won’t help you get there, and your description will often be used less often for that listing than the search AI generating its own snippet to use. A page can rank just as well if not better without having a Meta Description (a few less bits of data) in exactly the same way that the Meta Keywords tag is useless, and a Meta Robots set to “index, follow” is both unnecessary and poor understanding of the Robots Exclusion Protocols (emphasis on exclusion).

Content Creation is about creating the content that people need, demand led, and ‘regularly creating and publishing’ is often a bad thing for SEO. It is a myth that became widespread through SEOs so bad at creating content that actually ranks in algorithms that they rely entirely on the short-term ‘Freshness Boost’ in SERPs that have high QDF requirements (QDF = Query Demands Freshness).

Regularly adding to content just for the sake of always having fresh content is otherwise a poor decision for any business model that isn’t advertising driven (more fresh pages equals more places to show ads and be paid). Regular content creation other than driven by existing demand will accelerate the risk of that content being determined as ‘Unhelpful’ by the algorithms, resulting in a domain-wide penalty as per the ‘Helpful Content Update’.

Overall, while your idea is wonderful, current AI is NOT up to the task, confidently makes things up, and gets things wrong.

1 Like