1.1.7.21 Fix for AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update July 21 - Fix Rolling Out Already

AIPRM UI was broken by ChatGPT Update July 21

We have fixed the problem within 2 hours and submitted it to Google Chrome Store and Microsoft Edge.

For Google Chrome the fix is live already.

For Microsoft Edge the fix is live already.

1 Like

Full thread on this defect is here, sorry for the inconvenience - again on a weekend.

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I am paying for Chat Gpt 4 and I don’t always use AIPRM. I KNOW how to write long prompts as well. Should I write to them as well to fix the problem? I tried to sign in separately. For me to move forward, I would like this resolved first. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

We had this resolved on Edge yesterday
and a workaround on Chrome Friday, please see

Fingers crossed that Google will publish the fix today public to all.

We are pleased to inform you that AIPRM for ChatGPT version 1.1.7.21 has been approved by Google, which includes a fix for AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update July 21.

To update to the new version faster, we recommend you uninstall and reinstall the extension. You can do so by visiting this link:

2 Likes

Do I have to remove the old version to be able to use the new one? If so will you please guid me how to do it?

YES.

To remove the extension, try to look for “AIPRM for ChatGPT” in the extensions tab and click ‘Remove’.

Edge browser extensions tab: edge://extensions/

Chrome browser extensions tab: chrome://extensions/

Then install the new one: