FIXED: AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update July 21

The same problems are affecting me. If the error is not fixed, I will be forced to cancel.

awesome, many thanks. I have just read the thread up top. Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Will try to make a video right now and upload it on YouTube.

1 Like

Just recorded a short loom showing this issue I thought might be isolated to me, but looks like it may be across the board or on a case by case basis: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

2 Likes

Make sure you have ‘Developer Modeenabled in the extensions tab.

Temporary fix:

4 Likes

Yes the prompts are messing up my view as well on the template page like I can’t even scroll up to change from 4 to 3 and back and forth without turning off aiprm completely. Ashley calls me to look for alternatives to the service because it’s very unreliable. It

1 Like

Hi support team,

I am recognizing a layout shift after updating AIPRM extension - no matter if I use chome or edge browser - the AIPRM extension creates an overlay over the GPT 3.5 / GPT4 switch - I can’t choose plugins and other options anymore. They are hidden behind the AIPRM layout.
All other extension disabeled. Still the same.

Anybody else has this issue?

same problem here, anyone fixed yet?

The AIPRM menu suddently is covering my the chatgpt option to switch between chatgpt 3.5 and chatgpt 4… how do I fix this?

Also I am just trying to remove AIPRM at all but I can’t find where I can deactivate it.

Thanks

Everyone new here, please review history, actions and temporary solution.

1 Like

For Edge the fixed version is already live in the Edge store

Worked great, thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for the video. I’m on my mac and it worked just fine. My AIPRM prompts are all back and ready to go!

The shift is happening in the Edge browser also.

Thank you @RealityMoez and @aiprm-christophc ! the video helped and even I with limited “developer” skills was able to do it. :wink: now it works. i can get back to work.

make sure you have version 1.1.7.21 there

i reduced the screen 50% to display headers

2 Likes

This is also a good workaround.

Hi. I’ve just turned pagination to 4 items, and it bypasses the problem, if anyone dont want to go to an expert install…

1 Like