[SOLVED IN 1.1.8.16] AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update August 16, 2023

I have the same issue waiting for solving it happened with every extension like webchatgpt extention

Thanks, it’s working :smiley:

and im facing this error just in current but i have very important work on this but dont know how do i resolve it . Its so much embarassing

Any updates on when this should start working again, please?

Still not working in Brave Browser

same but i dont know how its solw this issue ?

See the latest update above for the current status and possible options:

Hey Folks, Installing the version 1.1.8.16 for Chrome in Dev mode works. In order to install it, remove the extension from your browser. Go to this link and download the zip. Unpack it. Then go to your extension view in Chrome and turn on Dev Mode. Then click the ‘Load Unpacked’ button and upload the unpacked folder. There you go, it works. https://forum.aiprm.com/uploads/short-url/6f9aK2z0w4vOgwrNB4OXmB22GVS.zip

No mine is not working on laptop but my phone app is working. better than nothing but I have work to do

Thanks, it’s working now

The download file cannot remove? I noticed once remove put to trash after install , it will not work. Have to keep the download file in order to work.

I just bought the pro version for this to happen! Makes me wonder about the 1 Start reviews !

We have benefited a lot through.

Thanks Chris, its works after uploading manually in chrome Developer mode…

same problem for me also

Hii
Good morning my friend

When I can use it properly

please provide the manully installation link

This is working very well.

1 Like

Cool… Manual Installation works…