[SOLVED IN 1.1.9.16] AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update September 16, 2023

[SOLVED IN 1.1.9.16] AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update September 16, 2023

The AIPRM UI was broken because of the ChatGPT Update on September 16, 2023. You need the new version 1.1.9.16, which will be automatically updated for most users.

You can update it faster yourself
HERE for Google Chrome or HERE for Microsoft Edge

More details in this topic

6 Likes

Hi. I tried the manual setup and update from Chrome and Edge and couldn’t get it to work. I still don’t get the prompts on ChatGPT startup.

2 Likes

I did manual setup and updated from Chrome and Edge and couldn’t get it to work. the prompts are gone.

3 Likes

Hotfix - v1.1.9.16 - for AIPRM UI currently broken due to the ChatGPT Update on September 13, 2023

This is a release-candidate for the fix and is still in early testing. You can do a “developer install” if you would like to help us testing and report issues found in the thread here. This fix will likely be updated again in the morning after further review by our team.

AIPRM-for-ChatGPT-1.1.9.16-RC2.zip (252.5 KB)

Tutorial on how to manually install AIPRM:

9 Likes

Did the manual set up and its still not working. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Please open the developer console in your browser:

• Right-click on the webpage and select “Inspect.”

• In the window that appears, click on the “Console” tab.

• Take screenshots of the error messages displayed in the console, or record a short screen capture video.

• Send the screenshots or video.

I just followed this new step and its workings. I download the old version that was showing to download as i didnt see the message about skipping it before. Thank you so much! easy to follow directions as well :slight_smile:

thanks so much. tĂ´i Ä‘ĂŁ cáş­p nháş­p thĂ nh cĂ´ng

Thank you so Much. That helped me a lot and fixed the problem!

Thank you. This is working.

The fix isn’t working at all what should we do till then???
Please fix this aiprm issue

Dear!
Somebody helps me? i can not enter the AIPRM, Chat GPT is make broken it
How can i enter AIPRM?
thanks

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-09-16 151320

Hi everyone,
please take note of this hotfix we have available

1 Like

I hope, recently an update will come back with fixing AIPRM UI, a really great tool, especially I like it.https://sitegpt.ai/cdn-cgi/imagedelivery/hQTLE0NTlcNyb_tOYFnnyA/3b87e1d6-c32a-48b1-ac21-76a512dda400/square

AIPRM for ChatGPT 1.1.9.16 RC2 is submitted for review for Chrome & Edge

I encountered a similar issue wherein I was unable to successfully upload an AIPRM prompt while using ChatGPT.