[SOLVED IN 1.1.9.16] AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update September 16, 2023

Facing the same issue!

Thank you this solution helped me out.

Yes, once Chrome version is updated, it will be announced in Forum, then you need to remove the one installed manually and install from Chrome store.

2 Likes

I think I figured out a solution. I had signed into another Google Account on my Chrome. I signed off it, and reinstalled the Chrome extension by signing into the correct Google Account I had used to upgrade to AIPRM. It’s now working fine!

I just signed up for AIPRM Plus, and since then the AIPRM prompt has stopped loading inside of ChatGPT. I only see the standard ChatGPT prompt and I see these errors in my console (see below). I’m using macOS Ventura and Chrome version Version 117.0.5938.88 (Official Build) (x86_64). I uninstalled and re-installed the AIPRM extension. The AIPRM extension is version 1.1.9.13. How can I resolve this?

_app-0b518bd971e27715.js:11 TypeError: Failed to execute 'fetch' on 'Window': Illegal invocation
    at Object.<anonymous> (_app-0b518bd971e27715.js:11:629473)
    at Object.J [as fetch] (_app-0b518bd971e27715.js:11:627753)
    at Object.fetchConfig (inject.js:465:35)
    at Object.init (inject.js:348:12)
    at inject.js:7065:14
eL.<computed> @ _app-0b518bd971e27715.js:11
overrideMethod @ console.js:213
fetchConfig @ inject.js:475
await in fetchConfig (async)
init @ inject.js:348
(anonymous) @ inject.js:7065
Show 1 more frame
Show less
_app-0b518bd971e27715.js:11 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Failed to execute 'fetch' on 'Window': Illegal invocation
    at Object.<anonymous> (_app-0b518bd971e27715.js:11:629473)
    at Object.J [as fetch] (_app-0b518bd971e27715.js:11:627753)
    at Object.fetchLanguages (inject.js:1038:12)
    at Object.init (inject.js:349:12)
    at inject.js:7065:14

I am facing the exact same issue. I upgraded to Pro yesterday and the AIPRM prompts have disappeared from my ChatGPT.

For Microsoft Edge, the fix has already been approved and published (v1.1.9.16):

To update to the new version faster, we recommend you uninstall and reinstall the extension.

We are still waiting for Google to review the fix in version v1.1.9.16. A temporary workaround is possible by manually installing the new version, v1.1.9.16:

I completed all the steps Juan completed, mine is still not working and I have a plus account

actually I remove the temp manually update. I waiting for google approve, thus I can update via the developer extension side ? or again I need to manually download the new approve patch? if u know under the extension developer mode there is an update button which will straight update all your extension if there is any. Thanks if you know what I mean.

The update button applies only to the extensions downloaded from extension store, so if you installed an extension manually it won’t update. specially when you have a higher version than what you’re updating to.

So, yes. You need to manually uninstall and install from store again if version is updated.

Updated

@Retroworldnews

1 Like

People who are still facing issue on chrome can try microsoft Edge.

For Google Chrome, the fix has already been approved and published (v1.1.9.16):

To update to the new version faster, we recommend you uninstall and reinstall the extension.

1 Like

Great, By re-installing the plugin in Google Chrome, it started working.

anyone else gpt is not working? is it a gpt or aiprm problem?
“Something went wrong. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.”

This is usually not related to AIPRM. Please also refer to the post below for the most common causes:

i have updated everything, deleted all other gpt plugins, disable firewall but it is still not working. gtp is working fine without aiprm prompts.
after first input of the prompt i get the message “Something went wrong. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.” - like i said aiprm prompts only. “regenerate” button is working sometimes, sometimes not…strange
i am using chrome

This has nothing to do with AIPRM.

That’s an issue with OpenAI

…but gpt is working fine if i dont use aiprm prompts. any suggestion to find the error. worked fine all the time