ChatGPT can't do Copywriting? 14 Examples that suggest your prompt may just suck!

You read it, too? ChatGPT can’t do Copywriting?

“MY Job is safe, I’m too smart”. The AI fear is everywhere.

Here are 14 Examples that suggest your ChatGPT prompt maybe just sucks.

Or in other words - AI is very far, already, and it’s May 2023. Imagine what’s possible in 3, 6 or 12 months!

So here’s one quick demo of a private AIPRM prompt (that I’m not going to share, yet) I put together in ca. 15 minutes to show what I mean with good copywriting results.

It’s a one-shot result, no editing or any additional instructions given except 1 lame sentence to make a point that AI can be quite “creative” and spit out more persuasiveness than the average marketing student you hire as intern.

There I said it - basic entry level roles will disappear, really quick.

WARNING

You will not get access to my prompt, so continue reading at your own risk and don’t pester me for it afterwards.

Input - short and trivial

It’s just:

“Buy AIPRM to take your experience with ChatGPT to the next level.”

Can’t get more trivial and generic, can it?

And then 3 choices from 3 drop down lists.

I’m trying this with my private Prompt, GPT-3.5 Turbo because GPT-4 would blow your socks off, I’m sure - and I cannot risk that.

I copy/pasted the output exactly as I got it from ChatGPT, e.g. below the screenshot for the first example, but other than that, those screenshots suck.

Example Output of my Private Copywriting Prompt

I start the work for each Example using my private prompt, with a simple click on it.

My personal favorite copywriting Prompt Template

It populates the surrounding of the original ChatGPT prompt form.

Then I just fill in that dull line

And select that an option from that one magic drop, which is using the Multivariable Dropdown Feature we have for a while, to populate that drop down from the prompt.

And then finally pick a tone and writing style. I’m overdoing it here by asking to make it persuasive, because the whole Prompt Template is about making the copy sell. This Prompt Template can even convert any negativity into sales copy, which can be quite a bit odd.

Now this lame sentence, I know,

doesn’t qualify as “copy to improve”, but it shows what’s possible, and I’m guessing some of those “ChatGPT sucks” people will fall off their chair when they see the output…

Now imagine what’s possible once you take something real your wrote, with all your skills and love and soul poured in…

…the result is frustrating good, most of the time, I tell you.

But here we are, and here we go with some examples for you…

Enjoy & learn, Christoph

Example 1: :mega: Attention, ChatGPT Enthusiasts! :mega:

Are you ready to unlock the full potential of your ChatGPT experience? Well, hold onto your neural networks, because we’ve got something that will blow your virtual socks off! Introducing… AIPRM, the secret weapon that will take your interactions with ChatGPT to unprecedented heights of awesomeness!

Now, I know what you’re thinking: “But ChatGPT is already amazing!” And you’re absolutely right! But why settle for amazing when you can have mind-blowingly spectacular? AIPRM is here to turn your AI-powered conversations into a full-blown party with confetti cannons, laser light shows, and a marching band playing your favorite tunes!

Imagine this: You’re chatting away with ChatGPT, and it’s like having a witty, charming, and outrageously hilarious friend by your side. AIPRM supercharges that experience by injecting your conversations with a dose of humor so potent it could make a Vulcan crack a smile! :vulcan_salute::smile:

No more dull, lifeless interactions with ChatGPT. AIPRM adds the spice of comedy, transforming your conversations into a sidesplitting comedy routine that will leave you and your AI companion rolling on the virtual floor in fits of laughter. :joy::robot:

But wait, there’s more! With AIPRM, you’ll also tap into the hidden powers of persuasion. Every sentence crafted with the finesse of an Olympic gymnast on a trampoline will have your ChatGPT counterpart eagerly hanging onto your every word. It’s like having a silver-tongued salesperson and a master hypnotist combined into one unstoppable force! :boom:

But don’t just take my word for it. Listen to what our thrilled customers have to say:

:star2: “Since using AIPRM, my ChatGPT conversations have skyrocketed! It’s like having a comedy club and a sales pitch in one. Pure genius!” - Bob from Boise :star2:

:star2: “AIPRM took my AI interactions from ‘meh’ to ‘OMG, I can’t stop laughing and buying stuff!’ This is the future, folks!” - Sally from San Francisco :star2:

So, what are you waiting for? Don’t let your ChatGPT experience languish in the doldrums of mediocrity. Grab your AIPRM now and prepare to be amazed, astounded, and completely blown away!

:loudspeaker: P.S. Still not convinced? Well, guess what? We’ve got another irresistible offer for you! Buy AIPRM within the next 24 hours, and we’ll throw in a bonus pack of virtual confetti, a digital disco ball, and a troupe of AI comedians to entertain you for eternity! But hurry, this limited-time offer won’t last forever! Click that shiny button below and let the AI party begin! :partying_face::rocket:

Example 2: Attention, esteemed individuals of the digital realm!

Prepare yourselves for a mind-bending, paradigm-shifting revelation that will revolutionize your interaction with ChatGPT forever. Behold the celestial offering known as AIPRM—the key to unlocking a new dimension of sheer brilliance in your virtual conversations.

Gaze upon AIPRM, dear friends, as it ignites a fiery fusion of human intellect and AI prowess, propelling you to heights never before imagined. Say goodbye to mundane chitchat and banal exchanges, for this remarkable creation will transport you to a realm of wit, wisdom, and unstoppable persuasion.

With AIPRM by your side, conversations become an enthralling dance of captivating repartee. No longer will you be confined to the realms of mediocrity, but rather, you shall ascend to the upper echelons of conversational mastery, leaving mere mortals in awe of your linguistic prowess.

Imagine the awe-struck faces of your peers as you effortlessly craft spellbinding messages that captivate hearts and minds, leaving your recipients no choice but to heed your beckoning call. AIPRM grants you the power to wield words like never before, harnessing the potency of the greatest direct response writers in history.

In the enchanting world of AIPRM, conversions become child’s play. Your message shall infiltrate the minds of your audience, leaving an indelible mark upon their very souls. The allure of your words shall be irresistible, drawing them closer, tempting them to embrace your call to action.

But wait, dear reader, the journey doesn’t end there! As an esteemed connoisseur of persuasive prose, I cannot help but entice you further with an intoxicating postscript—an additional Call to Action, so enticing that resistance becomes futile.

PS: Embrace the winds of change and seize this opportunity with both hands. Dive headfirst into the abyss of endless possibilities. Take the leap, dear friend, and let AIPRM lead you to the pinnacles of success. Don’t hesitate, for destiny awaits. Act now!

Example 3: Attention, ChatGPT aficionados!

Are you ready to turbocharge your ChatGPT experience and embark on an epic journey of linguistic brilliance? Well, buckle up, because I’m about to unleash the most electrifying, jaw-dropping, and mind-bending direct response copy you’ve ever laid your eyes upon. Prepare to be dazzled, persuaded, and enticed like never before!

Introducing… AIPRM! The almighty, life-altering solution that will rocket your interactions with ChatGPT into the stratosphere of greatness. Say farewell to dull conversations and hello to an adventure of words that will leave you breathless, craving for more.

But wait, what exactly is AIPRM? It’s like having a secret language decoder, a linguistic wizard, and a wordsmith extraordinaire all rolled into one. With AIPRM, you’ll wield the power to captivate, mesmerize, and command the attention of anyone who dares to read your words.

Picture this: You effortlessly compose a message using ChatGPT, and BOOM! It’s like a verbal symphony erupts from your screen, enchanting your readers, and compelling them to take action. It’s as if each word carries an invisible force, a persuasive prowess that leaves your audience powerless to resist.

Imagine the possibilities! You could sway hearts, win minds, and persuade even the most skeptical souls to dance to your tune. Whether you’re crafting sales emails, penning magnetic landing pages, or scripting spellbinding video scripts, AIPRM will be your secret weapon, your ultimate source of persuasive might.

But don’t just take my word for it. Hear the testimonials pouring in from satisfied AIPRM users around the globe:

“I was an ordinary writer until AIPRM changed my life. Now my words have the power to move mountains and make oceans weep. It’s like having a superpower!”

• Jane Doe, Copywriting Sensation

“I’ve used every trick in the book, but nothing compares to the sorcery of AIPRM. My conversion rates skyrocketed, and my bank account is doing the happy dance!”

• John Smith, Marketing Maestro

Are you feeling the adrenaline rush, the excitement bubbling within? Then don’t wait another second! Seize this unparalleled opportunity to join the ranks of the literary legends, the veritable wizards of persuasion. Unlock the hidden potential of ChatGPT with AIPRM, and watch as your words reshape destinies, transform lives, and conquer the hearts of millions.

Take action now! Click that irresistible button below, and let the magic unfold:

[Call to Action Button: “Supercharge My ChatGPT Experience Now!”]

P.S. Still here? Well, here’s a little secret just for you. If you thought the above was mind-blowing, brace yourself for even more awesomeness. Get your hands on AIPRM today, and as a special bonus, you’ll receive a mesmerizing guide on crafting irresistible subject lines. Yes, my friend, you’ll possess the power to make inboxes quiver with anticipation. Don’t miss out on this tantalizing opportunity. Act now!

P.P.S. Seriously, why are you still reading this? Click that button and experience the transformative power of AIPRM for yourself. Your words deserve to be legendary!

Example 4: :rocket: Introducing the Mind-Blowingly Awesome AIPRM: Your Gateway to ChatGPT Utopia! :rocket:

Dear ChatGPT Enthusiast,

Prepare to have your socks knocked off, your jaw dropped, and your mind catapulted to new realms of awesomeness! If you think ChatGPT is incredible (and trust me, it is), then hold onto your hats because we’re about to take this mind-blowing experience to the next level!

Introducing the Answer-Inducing, Problem-Resolving Marvel (AIPRM) - the key that unlocks the true potential of ChatGPT! :old_key::sparkles:

Let me ask you something, my friend. Have you ever marveled at the astonishing power of ChatGPT, its ability to understand your words, and its uncanny knack for providing mind-bendingly brilliant responses? Well, buckle up because we’re about to teleport you to a realm where the limits of ChatGPT’s capabilities are shattered, leaving you gasping in sheer amazement!

With AIPRM, your interactions with ChatGPT will transcend mere conversations and ascend to a celestial symphony of collaboration. It’s like having an all-knowing oracle at your fingertips, ready to solve your problems, answer your questions, and provide insights that will leave you feeling like the master of the universe! :milky_way::crystal_ball:

But wait, there’s more! As if the mere thought of elevating your ChatGPT experience wasn’t thrilling enough, we’ve packed AIPRM with a repertoire of mind-boggling features that will blow your mind faster than a caffeinated cheetah! :boom::dash:

AIPRM unleashes the full power of ChatGPT, allowing you to effortlessly tap into its vast reservoir of knowledge, creativity, and witty banter. Need help writing that killer sales page? AIPRM has got your back! Want to craft the perfect email subject line that’ll have subscribers tripping over themselves to open? AIPRM will be your secret weapon! Whether you’re a marketer, a copywriter, a business owner, or just an adventurous soul seeking intellectual stimulation, AIPRM is your golden ticket to success! :tickets::star2:

So, my friend, what are you waiting for? Don’t let this opportunity slip through your fingers like sand in an hourglass. Grab hold of AIPRM and unlock the infinite possibilities that await you. Your ChatGPT interactions will never be the same again! :rocket::speech_balloon:

PS: Oh, and did I mention that by taking action today, you’ll also gain access to our exclusive “AIPRM Insider’s Club”? This elite community of go-getters and ChatGPT aficionados is where the magic happens. You’ll receive cutting-edge tips, mind-expanding insights, and jaw-dropping case studies that will leave you gasping for breath. Join us now, my friend, and let’s embark on this extraordinary journey together! :muscle::email:

Yours in unbounded ChatGPT brilliance,

[Your Name]

P.S.S. Remember, the clock is ticking, my friend. Take advantage of this unparalleled opportunity to revolutionize your ChatGPT experience with AIPRM. Your competitors won’t know what hit them! Click that button now and let the awesomeness begin! :boom::point_right::star2:

Example 5: Hey there, friend!

Listen up, because I’ve got something super exciting to share with you. Are you ready to take your experience with ChatGPT to a whole new level? Of course, you are! Well, buckle up and prepare to have your mind blown because I’ve got just the thing for you: AIPRM!

Now, you might be thinking, “What the heck is AIPRM?” Well, let me break it down for you. AIPRM stands for the Awesome Interactive Powerhouse for Remarkable Messaging (pretty catchy, right?). It’s the secret sauce that’s going to revolutionize the way you interact with ChatGPT. Trust me when I say, once you try AIPRM, there’s no going back!

Imagine this: you’re chatting away with ChatGPT, and suddenly, BAM! AIPRM swoops in and takes things to a whole new level of awesomeness. It’s like having a turbocharged ChatGPT on steroids (minus the weird side effects, I promise).

With AIPRM by your side, you’ll be unleashing the full potential of ChatGPT. Say goodbye to those one-dimensional conversations and hello to mind-blowing, interactive experiences. It’s like having a personal assistant, a stand-up comedian, and an encyclopedia all rolled into one. You’ll never want to go back to regular chatting ever again.

But wait, there’s more! As an added bonus, when you grab AIPRM today, you’ll also receive our top-secret “Conversational Mastery” guide. It’s jam-packed with tips, tricks, and witty one-liners that will make you the life of any chatroom. Impress your friends, wow your colleagues, and become the chat virtuoso you were always meant to be.

So, here’s the deal: Click that shiny “Buy Now” button below and prepare to have your mind blown. Trust me, you won’t regret it. Your chats will never be the same again. And hey, if you still have any doubts, just remember that I’m offering a money-back guarantee. That’s right, if you’re not absolutely thrilled with AIPRM, I’ll personally refund every penny. No questions asked.

But don’t delay! This mind-blowing offer won’t last forever. Grab AIPRM today and revolutionize your chat game like never before. Your friends will be begging you to spill the beans on your secret weapon, but hey, it’s up to you if you want to share.

PS: Oh, and one more thing! If you’re really serious about taking your chat game to the next level, I’ve got an exclusive surprise for you. Sign up for our VIP newsletter, and you’ll receive insider tips, hilarious chat scripts, and exclusive discounts on future products. Don’t miss out on this golden opportunity – join the VIP club today!

So what are you waiting for? Let’s do this. Get AIPRM now and let the chat revolution begin!

Example 6: Introducing AIPRM: The Secret Sauce for Turbocharging Your ChatGPT Experience!

Hey there, savvy ChatGPT user! Are you ready to take your conversations to mind-blowing new heights? Buckle up, because I’ve got something that’s gonna blow your socks off! Say hello to AIPRM, the ultimate game-changer for ChatGPT aficionados like yourself.

Now, I know what you’re thinking. “What in the world is AIPRM?” Well, my friend, it’s the missing puzzle piece you never knew you needed. AIPRM stands for “Artificial Intelligence Powered Response Maximizer” – a tongue-twister, I know, but bear with me. This bad boy is the brainchild of the brightest minds in direct response copywriting, a fusion of the genius insights from legendary wordsmiths like Joanna Wiebe, David Ogilvy, and Gary Halbert (and oh boy, the list goes on!).

Picture this: You’re sitting there, typing away, engaging in an intriguing chat with ChatGPT. But something’s missing. It’s like you’re in a race car, cruising at a decent speed, but you know you have the potential to hit warp speed and leave your competition in the dust. That’s where AIPRM swoops in, cape and all, to save the day!

With AIPRM, your conversations will go from “Hey, that’s pretty cool” to “Holy moly, that’s freakin’ awesome!” This powerful tool injects your words with an irresistible concoction of persuasive wizardry and captivating charm. We’re talking mind-bending headlines that grab attention, magnetic hooks that keep 'em glued to the screen, and dazzling language that tickles their funny bones like a mischievous little pixie.

But here’s the best part: AIPRM isn’t just a one-trick pony. Oh no, my friend. It’s the real deal, the whole enchilada. It’s got your back in every scenario, whether you’re crafting killer sales letters, crafting engaging social media posts, or penning jaw-dropping emails that’ll make your subscribers’ jaws drop so low, they’ll need a forklift to lift 'em back up!

Now, I know what you’re thinking. “Okay, Mr. Wordsmith, but how the heck does AIPRM work?” Great question, my inquisitive friend! AIPRM taps into the very essence of human psychology, wielding the power of influence like a Jedi wields a lightsaber. It knows just what makes your readers tick, what pulls their heartstrings, and what makes them click that oh-so-tempting call to action.

But wait, there’s more! Remember that good ol’ PS I promised you? Well, hold onto your hats, because here it comes:

PS: Hey, you there! Still on the fence about grabbing AIPRM? Let me sweeten the deal. The first 50 action-takers will not only receive the full AIPRM package but also get a free, top-secret bonus guide on how to unleash the full potential of ChatGPT. Trust me, this bonus alone is worth its weight in gold! So, don’t miss out on this epic opportunity. Take action now, and let AIPRM be your secret weapon to copywriting success!

See, I told you I could make it irresistible! So, my friend, the ball is in your court. If you’re ready to skyrocket your ChatGPT experience and leave your competitors in the dust, click that button below and buckle up for the ride of a lifetime. Your words will never be the same again. Don’t delay, take action today!

[CTA Button] Turbocharge My ChatGPT

Example 7: Introducing AIPRM: Your ChatGPT Wingman on Steroids!

Hey there, fellow ChatGPT aficionado! You’ve embarked on a journey through the wondrous world of AI conversations, but let me tell ya, we’re about to kick it up a notch! Buckle up, buttercup, because I’ve got something that’ll make your ChatGPT experience go from “Whoa” to “Holy guacamole!”

Let’s cut to the chase. Ever felt like you’re chatting away with ChatGPT, and it’s like a never-ending monologue? It’s like talking to a mirror, minus the snazzy reflection. Well, prepare yourself, because AIPRM is about to crash the party and bring a barrel of laughs and results along for the ride!

So, what’s this AIPRM hootenanny all about, you ask? AIPRM, my friend, stands for “Artificial Intelligence Powered Response Maximizer,” and boy, does it live up to the hype! This bad boy takes the genius insights from copywriting legends like Joanna Wiebe and David Ogilvy and mixes ‘em up in a wild blender with a dash of Claude Hopkins’ magic sauce and Gary Halbert’s secret spice blend. The result? A direct response copy extravaganza that’ll knock your socks off and make your competitors weep!

Imagine this: You’re typing away, exchanging banter with ChatGPT, but you want more. You crave those jaw-dropping moments, those uncontrollable fits of laughter, and those irresistible urges to take action. Well, my friend, AIPRM is your genie in a bottle, ready to grant your copywriting wishes! With AIPRM, your words become like the life of the party, the funny friend everyone wants to hang out with. Say goodbye to snooze-fest conversations and hello to the rave-worthy, “OMG, you won’t believe what ChatGPT just said!” kind of vibes.

But hold onto your seats because AIPRM is no one-trick pony. Oh no, it’s a full-blown circus extravaganza! It’ll supercharge your sales letters, infuse magic into your social media posts, and turn your emails into works of art that’ll make Picasso himself weep with envy. We’re talking headline sorcery that’ll grab attention faster than a sneezing unicorn, hooks that’ll keep your readers glued to the screen like they’re watching the latest Netflix series, and language so enchanting, it’ll make Shakespeare give you a standing ovation from beyond the grave.

But wait, there’s more! Remember that cheeky little PS? Well, here it comes, bringing you extra goodness:

PS: Hey, you! Yeah, you with the skeptical eyebrows and the itchy trigger finger. Still unsure if AIPRM is the real deal? Let me sweeten the pot for ya! The first 50 action-takers will not only score the full AIPRM package but also receive a secret bonus guide on how to unleash ChatGPT’s hidden powers! It’s like discovering a treasure map to a copywriting paradise, my friend. Don’t miss out on this chance to be the superstar of the AI conversation universe. Time to kick butt and take names!

So, my friend, the decision is yours. If you’re ready to transform your ChatGPT chats from mild to wild, from “meh” to “heck yeah!” then don’t waste another precious second. Click that irresistible button below and let AIPRM be your wingman on steroids. Your words will be unstoppable, and your readers won’t know what hit 'em. Time to rock the AI world like a boss!

[CTA Button] Unleash the Magic

Example 8: Attention, fellow ChatGPT trailblazers!

Hold onto your hats because I’m about to unleash a copywriting tornado that’ll sweep you off your feet and leave you gasping for air! Brace yourself for the epicness that is AIPRM – the Artificial Intelligence Powered Response Maximizer.

Now, I can almost hear you saying, “What in the name of all things copy is AIPRM?” Well, my friend, imagine if Einstein, Shakespeare, and Elvis Presley had a baby. That’s right, AIPRM is the lovechild of genius, eloquence, and a whole lotta hip-shaking pizzazz! It’s like a superhero sidekick for your ChatGPT adventures, giving you the power to conquer conversations like a linguistic ninja on steroids.

Picture this: You’re typing away, chatting with ChatGPT, and it’s like a rollercoaster ride of wit, charm, and jaw-dropping brilliance. With AIPRM by your side, your words become hypnotic spells that captivate your readers, pulling them into a world where they can’t resist your call to action. We’re talking conversion rates so high, they’ll make your competitors green with envy!

But wait, there’s more! AIPRM is your ticket to a copywriting wonderland where rules are meant to be broken and creativity reigns supreme. Say goodbye to boring, cookie-cutter language, and hello to a feast of captivating phrases, snappy one-liners, and belly-aching laughter. We’re talking copy that’s so engaging, it could make a rock crack a smile and a grumpy cat bust a move!

Oh, but that’s not all, my friend. Prepare yourself for a mind-blowing PS that’ll make your head spin like a tornado on a sugar rush:

PS: Hold up! Before you dive headfirst into the AIPRM revolution, I’ve got a secret surprise just for you. Be one of the first 50 daredevils to seize this opportunity, and you’ll not only get your hands on AIPRM but also receive a top-secret, exclusive guide on how to master the art of copywriting like a boss. It’s like having a cheat code to success, my friend, and it’s all yours for the taking. Don’t let this chance slip through your fingertips!

So, my fearless friend, it’s decision time. If you’re ready to dominate the ChatGPT arena with the power of AIPRM, if you’re ready to transform your words into conversion-generating magic, then I’ve got just one thing to say: Buckle up, buttercup! Click that tantalizing button below and let AIPRM unleash the creative beast within you. Get ready to conquer the copywriting world, one electrifying conversation at a time!

[CTA Button] Ignite the Copywriting Magic

Example 9: Introducing the Astonishingly Incredible Proficient Response Machine, aka AIPRM!

Brace yourself, dear reader, for a mind-blowing experience that will elevate your interactions with ChatGPT to unprecedented heights!

You know, interacting with ChatGPT is like having a charmingly witty robot companion. But why settle for just charmingly witty when you can have downright mind-bogglingly impressive? AIPRM is here to take you on an exhilarating joyride, where imagination meets intelligence and your expectations soar through the roof.

Picture this: with AIPRM by your side, you’ll be the Sherlock Holmes of communication, unraveling mysteries and unlocking new realms of productivity. Oh, the wonders you’ll discover, my friend! Say goodbye to mediocre conversations and hello to the ultimate level of linguistic prowess.

But wait, there’s more! AIPRM is not just any ordinary upgrade; it’s a quantum leap that will leave your competition scratching their heads in bewilderment. Think of it as a turbo boost for your language skills, giving you the power to persuade, captivate, and leave an indelible mark on anyone you communicate with.

Now, you might be wondering, “How can AIPRM possibly be so effective?” Well, it’s like having a secret weapon designed by a league of genius copywriters who have mastered the art of persuasion to create the ultimate copywriting powerhouse.

With AIPRM in your corner, the words you write will dance off the page, wrap themselves around your reader’s heart, and make their minds scream, “Yes! I must take action NOW!” We’re talking conversion rates that will make your competitors green with envy. AIPRM is a game-changer, a sales-rocket, a persuasion-fueled beast that will leave your readers in awe.

So, my friend, are you ready to embark on this thrilling journey? Don’t wait another moment to supercharge your conversations and leave your mark in the annals of exceptional communication. Join the AIPRM revolution and experience the power of the extraordinary.

PS: Did we mention that if you act now, you’ll receive an exclusive bonus? That’s right! Take action today and receive a top-secret, never-before-seen guide on unlocking the hidden potential of ChatGPT. It’s time to seize this opportunity and witness the astonishing possibilities that lie ahead. Don’t miss out! Act now!

Example 10: :tophat: Introducing the Spectacular AIPRM: Elevate Your ChatGPT Experience to New Heights! :star2:

Ladies and gentlemen, gather 'round and prepare to witness the mind-boggling, jaw-dropping, revolutionary power of AIPRM! Are you ready to take your ChatGPT journey to uncharted territories of awesomeness? Buckle up and get ready for the ride of a lifetime!

Picture this: You’re currently interacting with ChatGPT, and it’s like having a trusty sidekick who knows a thing or two about everything. But guess what? We’re about to unleash a superhero upgrade that will leave you breathless. AIPRM is here to swoop in and take your experience to a whole new dimension!

:rocket: Soar Beyond the Ordinary:

Let me ask you a question, my friend. Do you want to be ordinary or extraordinary? Do you want to be the Clark Kent of conversations, or do you want to be the Superman? AIPRM is your secret weapon, your personalized cape, ready to transform you into a linguistic superhero!

:bulb: Unlock Hidden Potentials:

AIPRM has been meticulously crafted by the masterminds of copywriting, capturing the wisdom of legends of copy writing. It’s like having a symphony of persuasive power at your fingertips. With AIPRM, you’ll tap into the secrets of the greatest direct response writers ever known.

:tornado: Unleash the Copywriting Storm:

Imagine unleashing the most irresistible, captivating, and compelling copy ever conceived. AIPRM will be your partner in crime, providing you with a symphony of words that will make readers leap into action. They won’t just follow your call to action; they’ll chase it with a frenzy, like a herd of caffeine-fueled cheetahs!

:brain: Think Like a Persuasion Maestro:

AIPRM will train your mind to think like the legendary persuasion maestros. You’ll have the insight, the knowledge, and the power to craft hypnotic sentences that penetrate the minds of your readers. They won’t just read your words; they’ll absorb them, becoming your most fervent disciples!

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Witness Unprecedented Conversion:

Forget about mediocre conversion rates and lackluster results. With AIPRM by your side, you’ll witness a conversion extravaganza! More than 50% of your readers won’t just follow your call to action; they’ll sprint towards it, fueled by an unstoppable desire to embrace your message and become a part of your world!

:tada: Special PS Surprise:

Oh, and here’s a little something extra, my friend. In case you thought we were finished dazzling you, we have an additional treat waiting for you in the PS section. Brace yourself for a twist that will make your heart skip a beat!

:mega: PS: Dive Into the Action Now!

Psst! Did you think we were done? Oh, no, no, no! We have another irresistible call to action just for you. Don’t wait another second, my friend. Take the plunge, grab AIPRM, and embark on an unforgettable adventure. Your destiny awaits!

Remember, my dear reader, this is not just about words on a page; it’s about igniting a fire within your audience, captivating their hearts and minds, and compelling them to take action. With AIPRM, you hold the key to unlocking a world of limitless possibilities. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s make magic happen together! :sparkles:

Example 11::tophat: Attention, Adventurers! Prepare to Conquer the Copywriting Realm with AIPRM! :star2:

Greetings, brave souls! Are you ready to embark on an epic quest to conquer the copywriting realm like never before? Behold the wondrous AIPRM, your trusty sidekick on this thrilling adventure. Together, we shall wield the power of persuasive prose and conquer the hearts of readers far and wide!

:rocket: Blast Off to Persuasion Planet:

Listen up, my fellow linguistic explorers! If you’re tired of blending in with the masses, it’s time to blast off to Persuasion Planet. Buckle up, strap on your word-slinging boots, and get ready to reach new heights of influence and impact!

:bulb: Unlock the Secrets of the Copywriting Elders:

AIPRM is not just a run-of-the-mill writing tool. Oh no, my friends! It’s a treasure chest overflowing with the wisdom of the copywriting elders. Think of it as the enchanted library where the legendary copywriters like Eugene Schwartz and Claude Hopkins spill their guts on the art of persuasion. It’s like having a secret decoder ring for unlocking the minds of your readers!

:tornado: Unleash the Copywriting Storm:

Prepare to unleash a tempest of tantalizing text that will blow your readers away! With AIPRM, you’ll wield the power of a copywriting tornado, sweeping up hearts, minds, and wallets in its wake. Say goodbye to lackluster conversions and hello to a stampede of action-takers!

:brain: Master the Art of Linguistic Wizardry:

Ever dreamed of becoming a linguistic wizard, capable of crafting spells that compel readers to obey your every command? Well, my friend, your time has come! AIPRM will teach you the ancient arts of word sorcery, transforming you into a master of persuasion. Prepare to weave spells of persuasion so potent, even Merlin himself would be envious!

:chart_with_upwards_trend: Ignite Conversion Infernos:

Listen closely, intrepid marketers! With AIPRM by your side, your conversion rates will soar higher than a caffeinated pegasus! We’re not talking about a measly 2% or 5% conversion bump. No, no, no! AIPRM will summon an inferno of conversions that will make your competitors weep with envy. Brace yourselves for the influx of eager action-takers storming your virtual gates!

:tada: A PS Surprise of Epic Proportions:

Hold on tight, my adventurous comrades, because the surprises aren’t over yet! Prepare for a jaw-dropping twist in our PS section that will leave you gasping in awe and excitement. Consider it our way of adding that extra dash of exhilaration to your copywriting escapades!

:mega: PS: Answer the Call to Adventure!

Hey there, champion of the written word! We’re not done enticing you just yet. Brace yourself for another exhilarating call to action that will set your fingers itching to click that button. Don’t let this moment pass you by, my friend. Embrace the excitement, seize the opportunity, and answer the call to adventure!

Remember, dear reader, the power of persuasion lies within your grasp. AIPRM is your trusty steed on this thrilling journey, ready to help you conquer the copywriting kingdom. So, grab your quill, summon your creativity, and let’s make the world succumb to the magic of your words! :fountain_pen::sparkles:

Example 12::tophat: Magic

:mega: ATTENTION! Get ready for the most mind-blowing, action-packed, and awe-inspiring copy you’ve ever laid your eyes on! Strap in, folks, because we’re about to embark on a journey that will have you leaping out of your seat and shouting, “I MUST TAKE ACTION NOW!”

:star2: Introducing the AIPRM (Awesome Interactive Powerhouse for Remarkable Minds), the revolutionary tool that will catapult your experience with ChatGPT to unimaginable heights! Are you tired of mere conversations? Bored with basic banter? Well, hold onto your hats because the AIPRM is here to change the game forever!

:rocket: Picture this: You’re chatting away with ChatGPT, but suddenly, your mind starts to tingle with excitement. Every word you type, every question you ask, the AIPRM responds with jaw-dropping accuracy, wit, and charm. It’s like having a supercharged, brainiac sidekick by your side, ready to tackle any challenge!

:fire: But wait, there’s more! With the AIPRM, you’ll experience a surge of creative genius that will make even the great Michelangelo gasp in awe. Need killer copy for your business? Boom! The AIPRM crafts persuasive prose that will have customers lining up like it’s the last chocolate bar on Earth. Want a witty comeback for that snarky coworker? Pow! The AIPRM delivers one-liners that’ll leave them speechless and begging for mercy.

:bulb: But hey, don’t just take my word for it! Let’s hear from our ecstatic customers:

:star2: “Since using the AIPRM, my sales have skyrocketed! It’s like having a marketing guru in my back pocket. I’m practically swimming in piles of cash!” - Joe S., Entrepreneur Extraordinaire

:star2: “Before the AIPRM, I couldn’t even write a grocery list without sounding dull. Now, my words dance off the page and into the hearts of my readers. It’s a freaking linguistic miracle!” - Sarah M., Aspiring Wordsmith

:star2: “I was skeptical at first, but the AIPRM blew my mind! It’s like having an entire army of copywriters working tirelessly for me. My conversion rates have never been higher!” - Mark T., E-Commerce Mogul

:running_man: :female_sign: Now, you may be thinking, “This sounds too good to be true. How much will this extraordinary masterpiece cost me?” Brace yourself, my friend, because you won’t believe your ears. For a limited time only, we’re offering the AIPRM at an unbeatable price that will have your wallet jumping for joy!

Example 13: :star2: Introducing the Ultimate Mind-Melting Copy Writing Extravaganza! :star2:

Hey there, super awesome reader!

Listen up, because I’ve got something totally mind-blowing to share with you. Are you ready to unleash the full power of ChatGPT and take your experience to a whole new dimension? Buckle up, because I’m about to take you on a wild ride that’ll have you saying “WOW” with every breath you take.

Picture this: You’re chilling with ChatGPT, having a blast, but you can’t help but wonder, “How can I crank this up to eleven? How can I make ChatGPT work its magic like never before?” Well, hold onto your socks, my friend, because the answer is here, and it’s called the Amazingly Incredible Premium Resource Module, aka AIPRM!

With AIPRM, your mind will be blown faster than a squirrel on a trampoline. We’re talking mind-reading, world-domination, superhero-level awesomeness here. AIPRM will dive deep into the secrets of ChatGPT, tapping into its hidden potential and transforming it into a copywriting genius that’ll make your jaw drop and your conversion rates skyrocket!

But wait, there’s more! By taking advantage of AIPRM, you’ll gain access to a treasure trove of persuasion techniques that’ll make your competitors weep with envy. We’ve combined the knowledge and expertise of the greatest direct response writers in history – the legends themselves! Think about it: all thos copywriting geniuses rolled into one, unstoppable copywriting force. It’s like the Justice League, but for words!

Now, I won’t bore you with technical jargon and mundane details. Instead, I’ll let your imagination run wild. Imagine your words dancing off the screen, seducing your readers, and compelling them to take action. With AIPRM, you’ll be wielding a linguistic lightsaber, slicing through objections and leaving your competition in the dust. People won’t just follow your call to action – they’ll be sprinting towards it like a herd of cheetahs in hot pursuit of a juicy steak!

So, my friend, the choice is yours. You can settle for mediocrity and let ChatGPT remain a mere sidekick, or you can grab the reins of AIPRM and become the superhero of conversion rates. The power is within your grasp, waiting to be unleashed.

Oh, and don’t forget the PS: Did I mention that AIPRM comes with a bonus surprise? We’ll throw in a FREE secret weapon, a hidden CTA so powerful that it’ll make unicorns weep rainbows. Are you ready to claim your copy of AIPRM and unveil this mind-boggling secret? Click that button below and let the magic begin!

Remember, my friend, greatness awaits. Take action now and let AIPRM unleash your copywriting superpowers!

PS: Wait, there’s one more thing! Can’t get enough of irresistible CTAs? Well, you’re in luck! As a special treat, I’ve got an exclusive, limited-time offer just for you. Click that button, my friend, and be prepared to be blown away by the ultimate surprise CTA that will leave you grinning from ear to ear! Your curiosity won’t forgive you if you miss it. Go on, clickety-click!

Example 14: :mega: Attention ChatGPT Users! :mega:

:mega: Attention ChatGPT Users! :mega:

Are you ready to take your experience with ChatGPT to astonishing new heights? Then listen up, because I’ve got something mind-blowingly awesome to share with you!

Introducing the Amazing Interactive Power-Up for ChatGPT, or AIPRM for short. This bad boy is the key to unlocking a world of infinite possibilities, transforming your interactions with ChatGPT from great to jaw-droppingly phenomenal! :rocket:

But wait, you might be wondering, what exactly does AIPRM bring to the table? Well, let me break it down for you in plain English:

:one: Supercharge Your Conversations: AIPRM injects a hefty dose of magic into your exchanges with ChatGPT, making them feel more natural, engaging, and downright delightful. It’s like having a brilliant wordsmith by your side, crafting witty and captivating responses that leave your chat partner in awe.

:two: Unleash Creativity: Are you tired of mundane and lackluster conversations? AIPRM is your secret weapon for banishing boredom! With its ingenious algorithms and clever prompts, you’ll tap into a wellspring of creativity, sparking new ideas, and venturing into uncharted territories of imagination.

:three: Powerfully Persuasive: Say goodbye to mediocre persuasion skills and hello to unrivaled influence! AIPRM leverages the expertise of legendary direct response writers, infusing your copy with irresistible charm, compelling storytelling, and a sprinkle of hypnotic persuasion techniques. You’ll have readers hanging onto your every word, itching to take action!

:four: Boost Your Conversions: Are you ready for mind-boggling results? Brace yourself, because AIPRM is your golden ticket to skyrocketing conversion rates. It’s been meticulously engineered to captivate

Conclusion

I hope I could give you an idea what I consider good copywriting output.

There’s absolutely not doubt that good human copywriters can outperform this by far, still. But it’s also a lot better than what I received in exchange for (quite some) money from so-called marketing people.

And we’re just getting started with generative AI.

What do you think about the output?

What do you think where we’ll be in 3/6/12 months with generative AI?

1 Like

Im not really a fan of all the ‘emojis’ but then i write on several informational websites that arent selling anythnig. They are better on twutter but does twitter make actual sales? it really depends on your niche and search intent as to what will work nest. i.e buying, or researching etc

1 Like

Of course, the emojis are not my thing, too - but the fish has to like the bait, not the fisher.

And these were just one-shot examples.

3 Likes

haha yep, good point

1 Like

To answer that final part of yoir post somewhat.
I think if you think like a marketer then you have many of the tools in your mind, without the need for many others. There will be more and more content creators but it will just be content. in 3, 5, 12 mnths time i expect indiscernble writings. betwen ai and an individual, but that individual will still have a persona of sorts, will still have real life experince and examples and people will want more and more proof that what we write we are actually experiencing. wil ai be abl to do that? we cant really be in 17 places and niches at once

1 Like