Connect OpenAI and AIPRM Accounts dialog box shows BUT Cancel and Continue are not working

As the title says - I cannot select Cancel or Continue to move forward with this extension.

3 Likes

I have the exact same issue. On Mac OS Ventura and Chrome Version 113.0.5672.126

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Connect OpenAI and AIPRM Accounts dialog box shows BUT Cancel and Continue are not working:

Continuing the discussion from Connect OpenAI and AIPRM Accounts dialog box shows BUT Cancel and Continue are not working:

I think I have clicked continue once, but then afterward, the same dialog box appears and the nothing is clickable. Cant go anywhere from there. Tried refreshing the page and clicking other shown of parts before the dialog box appears. Tried it for several times and then got it. the dialog box worked .

We currently have a new version in testing that should improve this, please stay tuned.

If our tests are successful, we will submit the new version to Google,
and then after 24-72 hours (usually) it will be available to the public to upgrade.

AIPRM for ChatGPT version 1.1.5.22 has been approved by Google, which includes a fix for the defect preventing the Cancel/Continue buttons from working properly.

To update to the new version faster, we recommend you uninstall and reinstall the extension. You can do so by visiting this link:

1 Like