Creative Spintax Generator (creates a LOOOONG spintax in GPT3.5)

Link to the Prompt

What the Prompt does

• Creates quite complex and creative Spintax with variations from the input phrase
  • Useful prompt for comparing GPT3.5 vs. GPT4

Example Prompt Output GPT4

Input:
AIPRM is really cool

Output:
{AIPRM|Artificial Intelligence PRM|The AI PRM|AI-based PRM|The AI-powered PRM|AI-driven PRM|AI-centric PRM|Intelligent PRM|Smart PRM|AI Project Resource Management} {is really|is truly|is genuinely|is seriously|is undoubtedly|is honestly|is unquestionably|is incredibly|is absolutely|is undeniably} {cool|awesome|amazing|fantastic|impressive|terrific|outstanding|remarkable|superb|spectacular}.

You see despite it’s GPT4, it tries to expand the acronym AIPRM here to meanings that don’t exist.
This cna be improved a bit with quotes, but isn’t perfect yet.

Input:
"AIPRM" is really cool

Output:
{AIPRM|The AIPRM|This AIPRM|AI-based AIPRM|Artificial Intelligence-based AIPRM} {is|appears to be|seems to be|really is|truly is} {really|genuinely|absolutely|incredibly|quite} {cool|impressive|amazing|awesome|fantastic}.

Example Prompt Output GPT3.5

Input:
AIPRM is really cool

Output:

{AIPRM|The AIPRM|This AIPRM} {is truly|is genuinely|is really|is genuinely} {cool|amazing|awesome|fantastic|impressive|remarkable|excellent|incredible|superb|outstanding}.
{I must say|I have to admit|I can't help but say|I cannot deny} that {AIPRM|the AIPRM|this AIPRM} {is|truly is|really is} {a|an|one} {amazing|awesome|fantastic|impressive|remarkable|excellent|incredible|superb|outstanding|terrific} {tool|platform|resource|solution}.
{AIPRM|The AIPRM|This AIPRM} {has truly impressed|has really impressed|has genuinely impressed|has astounded} me with its {coolness|awesomeness|fantastic features|impressive capabilities|remarkable performance|excellent functionality|incredible usefulness|superb efficiency|outstanding effectiveness|terrific benefits}.
{In my opinion|As far as I'm concerned|Personally speaking|From my point of view}, {AIPRM|the AIPRM|this AIPRM} {is one|is certainly one|is definitely one|is undoubtedly one} of the {coolest|most awesome|most fantastic|most impressive|most remarkable|most excellent|most incredible|most superb|most outstanding|most terrific} {tools|platforms|resources|solutions} I have {ever|ever before} {come across|seen|encountered}.
{AIPRM|The AIPRM|This AIPRM} {is not just|is more than|isn't only} {cool|awesome|fantastic|impressive|remarkable|excellent|incredible|superb|outstanding}, it {is also|is additionally|is furthermore} {a|an|one} {powerful|effective|useful|efficient|beneficial} {tool|platform|resource|solution}.
{I am|I'm} {completely|totally|absolutely|entirely} {blown away|impressed|astounded|amazed|overwhelmed} by {AIPRM|the AIPRM|this AIPRM} and its {coolness|awesomeness|fantastic features|impressive capabilities|remarkable performance|excellent functionality|incredible usefulness|superb efficiency|outstanding effectiveness|terrific benefits}.
{AIPRM|The AIPRM|This AIPRM} {is one|is definitely one|is certainly one|is undoubtedly one} of the {coolest|most awesome|most fantastic|most impressive|most remarkable|most excellent|most incredible|most superb|most outstanding|most terrific} {tools|platforms|resources|solutions} {I have|I've} ever {used|tried|tested|experienced}.
{AIPRM|The AIPRM|This AIPRM} {has|offers|provides|delivers} {a|an|one} {truly|genuinely|really} {cool|awesome|fantastic|impressive|remarkable|excellent|incredible|superb|outstanding|terrific} {solution|tool|platform|resource} for {managing|handling|organizing|controlling|tracking} {data|information|stats}.

then it stopped and clicking “CONTINUE” gave even more more… GPT3.5 is content generating monster, and a cheap one, too.

Continue

Output:

{AIPRM|The AIPRM|This AIPRM} {is simply|is absolutely|is unequivocally|is undeniably} {cool|awesome|fantastic|impressive|remarkable|excellent|incredible|superb|outstanding|terrific} in every way.
I can't get enough of {AIPRM|the AIPRM|this AIPRM} and its {cool|awesome|fantastic|impressive|remarkable|excellent|incredible|superb|outstanding|terrific} features.
{AIPRM|The AIPRM|This AIPRM} {has|offers|provides} {an|one|a} {unmatched|unbeatable|unsurpassed|peerless} {cool|awesome|fantastic|impressive|remarkable|excellent|incredible|superb|outstanding|terrific} {user experience|platform|service|solution}.
{AIPRM|The AIPRM|This AIPRM} {is|truly is|really is} {a|an|one} {cool|awesome|fantastic|impressive|remarkable|excellent|incredible|superb|outstanding|terrific} {way|method|approach} to {streamline|optimize|simplify|manage} {workflows|processes|tasks}.
I am {constantly|consistently|continuously} {impressed|amazed|blown away} by {AIPRM|the AIPRM|this AIPRM} and its {cool|awesome|fantastic|impressive|remarkable|excellent|incredible|superb|outstanding|terrific} capabilities.
{AIPRM|The AIPRM|This AIPRM} {takes|brings|offers} {cool|awesome|fantastic|impressive|remarkable|excellent|incredible|superb|outstanding|terrific} {to the next level|to a whole new level|to an unprecedented level}.
{AIPRM|The AIPRM|This AIPRM} {offers|provides|delivers} {a|an|one} {cool|awesome|fantastic|impressive|remarkable|excellent|incredible|superb|outstanding|terrific} {solution|tool|platform|resource} for {modern|contemporary|cutting-edge} {data management|information organization|record-keeping}.
I am {seriously|genuinely|truly|absolutely} {impressed|in awe|blown away} by {AIPRM|the AIPRM|this AIPRM}'s {coolness|awesomeness|fantastic features|impressive capabilities|remarkable performance|excellent functionality|incredible usefulness|superb efficiency|outstanding effectiveness|terrific benefits}.
{AIPRM|The AIPRM|This AIPRM} {is|truly is|really is} {a|an|one} {cool|awesome|fantastic|impressive|remarkable|excellent|incredible|superb|outstanding|terrific} {solution|tool|platform|resource} that {has|offers|provides} {revolutionized|transformed|evolved} the {way|method|approach} {I work|we work|people work}.

How I came up with it

This is an expansion of the original Spintax Generator which seemed very brief for GPT4, and so I thought that indeed for some spam operations you want as many as possible permutations coming out, so spinning at word-level makes a lot more sense for these.

More insights

Again, GPT4 is a lot stricter, specific to the Prompt, not “more creative”.

2 Likes