Error: Failed to send message to extension

Hello. I’m stuck at the GPT 4 chat login step with AIPRM. Installed the plugin. Logged into both of these accounts separately. At the last stage, this window appears and I can neither close it nor confirm it.

Error:

Failed to send message to extension. Make sure the AIPRM extension for ChatGPT is installed and enabled and you have an open tab with ChatGPT logged into your OpenAI account.

Hello,

Sorry to hear that you’re having troubles.

AIPRM for ChatGPT version 1.1.5.22 has been approved by Google, which includes a fix for the defect preventing the Cancel/Continue buttons from working properly.

To update to the new version faster, we recommend you uninstall and reinstall the extension. You can do so by visiting this link:

If you need further assistance or have any additional questions, feel free to contact our support team at hello@aiprm.com with all the necessary details, and we’ll be more than happy to help.

1 Like

Get it ,thanks a lot ! :heartbeat:

fatkun
However, I have also encountered the same problem with version number 1.1.8.16.

Sorry to hear that. What kind of problem did you encounter?

If it was “Error: Failed to send message to extension”, please ensure that you have the AIPRM for ChatGPT browser extension installed, enabled, and active in the same browser as your OpenAI account and ChatGPT tab.

Then, try reloading your ChatGPT browser tab, logging out, and then logging back into your account before trying again.

A post was merged into an existing topic: AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update September 16, 2023