Introducing FridAI & Episode 1: How to write effective ChatGPT Prompts

Greetings and salutations, folks! I’ve communicated with many of you in the past, but I want to officially introduce myself to the community. My name is Mike King and I’m the CMO of AIPRM.

If you haven’t noticed, we’ve been shipping a lot of things lately on the Marketing side. We’ve been getting more active with the community, sending out “Prompt of the Week” emails, and we’ve launched a new website. We’re rapidly iterating, so don’t be surprised if you see things in state of flux, we’re moving fast and breaking things!

The Product team has a lot of great things in the pipeline. If you haven’t checked out what we’re about to launch with Teams, prepare to have your :exploding_head::exploding_head:.

We’ve also been preparing a lot of educational content to help people level up their understanding and usage of generative AI tools and there is a lot more in the works. To that end, we’ve kicked off a new video series called FridAI where I take you through tips and tactics. Here’s the first episode.

Let me know if there’s anything you’d like me to cover in the coming weeks!

-Mike

2 Likes

I am so excited to join forces, work with you and your team on all these great initiatives @aiprm-mikek

That share image/youtube cover alone is brilliant, let alone the content!

Thanks so much!

1 Like

Does ‘My bar tab’ count? :grin:

I don’t think we have enough users to cover that yet Ammon :laughing:

It’s finally out! :partying_face:

Excited to launch FridAI and keep this series rolling. :film_projector:

Great piece of content to help further educate the community on generative AI and really give folks the knowledge they need to unlock the power & potential these tools have to offer.

3 Likes

See, this is why I always have you down as one of the smarter guys in SEO and marketing :rofl:

1 Like