Introducing Teams - Elevate Collaboration to New Heights! đź‘Ą

AIPRM for ChatGPT Teams is rolling out

The new extension 1.1.6.6 - AIPRM for ChatGPT Teams was published Jun 12 - at 6am CEST.

We’re expecting rollout to the 1.5 million users starting June 12 and complete June 26. Tips to get access faster for experienced users will be shared soon here.

We’re thrilled to announce the launch of Teams, a game-changing feature that enhances collaboration within our community! Get ready to unleash the power of teamwork and take your prompt engineering to new heights. Unlimited to EVERYONE for a limited time.

Here’s what you need to know:

:black_circle: Create unlimited Teams: Regardless of your AIPRM plan, including free accounts, you can now create unlimited Teams and harness the power of collective creativity.

:black_circle: Invite unlimited collaborators: Whether they are friends, colleagues, employees, or students, invite as many individuals as you want to your Teams. Each invited member can access your Team Prompts, even with a free AIPRM account.

:black_circle: Share and collaborate with Team Lists: Build unlimited Team Lists to seamlessly share and collaborate on Team Prompts.

:black_circle: Convert and modify Prompts with ease: Transform a Private Prompt into a Team Prompt and list it in multiple Team Lists. You can Fork a Public Prompt and customize it to suit your team’s needs.

:black_circle: Flexibility and control: As the owner, you can convert a Team Prompt back to a Private Prompt anytime, remove Team Lists, Team Users, or even delete entire Teams.

:bulb: This unlimited opportunity allows for boundless creativity and fosters a thriving collaborative environment. Keep in mind that while the technical limits are set high, we may introduce certain limitations in the future.

:closed_lock_with_key: Noteworthy: The Fork feature, enabling Prompt Template cloning is exclusive to AIPRM Elite plans.

:warning: Please note: As we grow, there may be potential changes to large team user additions. To ensure continued free access, consider creating your large teams early. Teams, Team Users, and Team Prompts added during the unlimited period will not be affected if limitations are introduced later.

:boom: You’ll be able to dive into the new Teams feature next week!

Be sure to leave us your feedback and first impressions of the new feature. :rocket::busts_in_silhouette:

Happy prompting!

Here’s how to

• Get access to the AIPRM for Teams Feature ! :lock:
  • Get access to yet unreleased power prompts we use! :muscle:
  • How to invite people to your new AIPRM Teams!:love_letter:
  • How to share your private prompt with your Team!:outbox_tray:
  • How to convert a Private Prompt to a Team Prompt !:arrows_counterclockwise:

Those new prompts are worth your time. We used them in AIPRM Marketing to get it to 1.5 million users without paying 1 cent paid ads/affiliate/influencer and still use them every day.

6 Likes

I’ve been super excited for this feature and I can’t wait for people to get their hands on it.

I think it’s going to be helpful to so many companies.

Right now a lot of people are just using ChatGPT individually and getting inconsistent results. With Teams, people can get together and build out prompt libraries and really scale their ability to take their time back.

Great work to Christoph and the product team!

-Mike

7 Likes

This feels like the missing piece. As more businesses leverage AI, I think having a consistent prompt library across departments and entire orgs is so critical.

We forget that the management of these tools is as important as the functionality. We live in a world of collaboration and the tech that makes it easy to navigate will rise the top.

Congrats! Awesome work, team! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

4 Likes

This is perfect!! Now my team and I can get on the same page about all the different content that is being generated for the business. Very cool!

5 Likes

We submitted 1.1.6.6 - AIPRM for ChatGPT Teams to Google on Friday Jun 9 - at 9 pm.

We’re expecting approval and rollout to the 1.5 million users
starting June 12 and complete June 26.

We will provide tips and tricks how to access faster for experienced users than others, in this thread. :spiral_notepad:

Stay tuned! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The new extension version 1.1.6.6 - AIPRM for ChatGPT Teams was published Jun 12 - at 6am CEST.

We’re expecting rollout to the 1.5 million users starting June 12 and complete June 26.

Tips to get access faster for experienced users will be shared soon here.

Version 1.1.6.6 with the long awaited AIPRM for ChatGPT Teams functionality is live

Join the “AIPRM Teams” list by clicking on this click

https://app1.aiprm.com/invites/58ae864b02c1e33b4e472331ea17780648fd40076ff2e56600a11d3326241e0f

to get immediate access to

• the AIPRM Teams Feature (also for free accounts)
  • the YET UNRELEASED Prompts by Christoph showing in the video that helped market AIPRM organically to 1.5 million users without a single cent with paid ads, affiliate commissions of influencer sponsoring.

#aicommunity #promptengineering #prompts #chatgpt #aiprm #ai

Version 1.1.6.6 with the long awaited AIPRM for ChatGPT Teams functionality is live

Watch this tutorial and

Learn how to share prompts with your team using the new AIPRM for Teams features.

You need to have AIPRM extension version 1.1.6.6 or up.

Join the “AIPRM Teams” list by clicking on this click

https://app1.aiprm.com/invites/58ae864b02c1e33b4e472331ea17780648fd40076ff2e56600a11d3326241e0f

to get immediate access to

• the AIPRM Teams Feature (also for free accounts)
  • the YET UNRELEASED Prompts by Christoph showing in the video that helped market AIPRM organically to 1.5 million users without a single cent with paid ads, affiliate commissions of influencer sponsoring.

#aicommunity #promptengineering #prompts #chatgpt #aiprm #ai

Make sure you have the current 1.1.6.6. extension or higher

1 Like

Hi! I have a pro account and was invited to join a team by a colleague who has an Elite account. Unfortunately, I can’t locate the prompt or even the team I’ve been invited to join (??)

You can view the teams you own and have joined on the Teams page:
https://app1.aiprm.com/teams

Team Prompt lists and Team Prompts will be visible directly in the AIPRM for ChatGPT interface.

See also