SEO-friendly and Plagiarism free Quora Answers

Link to Prompt

SEO-friendly and Plagiarism free Quora Answers

What the Prompt does?

• The prompt can generate SEO (Search Engine Optimization) friendly and plagiarism-free answers for your Quora questions.

• The prompt is designed for short businesses and beginner content creators.

• It can be handy for those who just ventured into the field of content creation on Quora.

##Who can use this?
The prompt is designed for short business owners and beginner content creators who just started creating content on Quora.

##What is the pain point this prompt can solve?
There is no doubt that Quora is a platform where one can easily get a significant amount of traffic. But the problem is that beginners don’t know how to answer questions on Quora. But not anymore, because here is the solution to the problem of every person who has just started or is thinking of starting his/her space on Quora.

Example Prompt Output GPT3.5

Example 1:

Input:
I’m currently 11 and would like to make money over the summer. Do you think parents would let an 11-year-old tutor their children?

Output:

As an 11-year-old looking to make money during the summer, you may wonder if parents would be open to allowing you to tutor their children. While it’s certainly possible, it ultimately depends on several factors.

Firstly, it’s important to recognize that parents value the safety and well-being of their children above all else. Therefore, they may have concerns about entrusting their child’s education to someone of the same age. However, if you can demonstrate maturity, responsibility, and a genuine passion for helping others learn, parents may be more willing to consider your tutoring services.

To increase your chances of success, here are a few suggestions:

1. Develop your skills: Enhance your knowledge in subjects you’re interested in and want to tutor. The more expertise you have, the more confidence parents will have in your abilities.

2. Seek recommendations: Ask your teachers, parents of friends, or other trusted adults who can vouch for your academic strengths and personal qualities. Positive references can greatly influence parents’ decisions.

3. Offer a trial session: Propose a trial tutoring session to parents. This will give them an opportunity to observe your teaching style and assess whether you’re a good fit for their child’s learning needs.

4. Set reasonable rates: Since you’re just starting out, it’s advisable to set your tutoring rates at a reasonable level. Consider researching the average rates in your area to ensure you’re offering a fair price for your services.

5. Communicate with parents: Maintain open and transparent communication with the parents. Discuss their expectations, their child’s learning goals, and how you plan to help achieve them. Regular updates on progress can also reassure parents of your commitment.

Remember, it’s essential to involve your own parents or guardians in this process. They can provide guidance, help establish boundaries, and ensure that everything is conducted in a safe and appropriate manner.

By taking these steps and demonstrating your dedication, responsibility, and skills, you may convince parents that you’re capable of tutoring their children despite your age. Good luck in your endeavor to make money and contribute positively to others’ education!

Example 2:
Input:
How can I survey engineering students?

If you’re wondering how to survey engineering students, you’re probably seeking insights from their unique perspective. Engaging with these students in a way that captures their emotions and experiences can provide valuable information. Here are some suggestions on how to conduct a survey that resonates with engineering students:

1. Empathize with their challenges: Engineering students often face rigorous coursework, long hours, and intense problem-solving. Acknowledge their dedication and recognize the difficulties they encounter on their educational journey. Show them that you understand and appreciate their commitment.

2. Make it relatable: Frame your questions in a manner that directly relates to their experiences as engineering students. By using specific examples and scenarios from their field, you can make the survey more engaging and relevant. This will encourage them to provide thoughtful responses.

3. Prioritize their input: Let the students know that their opinions matter. Emphasize that their feedback will contribute to improving the educational experience for future engineering students. Highlight the impact they can have by sharing their thoughts, fostering a sense of ownership and importance.

4. Keep it concise and focused: Engineering students are often busy and have demanding schedules. To maximize participation, keep the survey short, focused, and to the point. Avoid unnecessary jargon or complicated language that may confuse or frustrate them.

5. Provide an anonymous option: Many engineering students may feel more comfortable expressing their thoughts and concerns anonymously. Include an option for them to submit their responses confidentially. This will encourage honest and candid feedback, leading to a more accurate representation of their experiences.

6. Consider a mix of question types: To gather comprehensive data, incorporate a mix of open-ended questions and scaled responses. Open-ended questions allow students to express themselves freely, while scaled responses provide quantifiable data for analysis. This combination will yield a more well-rounded understanding of their emotions and opinions.

7. Offer incentives: To increase participation rates, consider providing incentives for completing the survey. This could be in the form of a small reward, such as a gift card or a chance to win a prize. Incentives can motivate engineering students to take the time and effort to share their thoughts.

Remember, when surveying engineering students, it’s essential to connect with them emotionally. By acknowledging their challenges, making the survey relatable, prioritizing their input, keeping it concise, offering anonymity, using a variety of question types, and providing incentives, you can create a survey that captures their experiences effectively. This will not only generate valuable insights but also foster a sense of engagement and participation among the students.

Example Prompt Output GPT4

Don’t have Chat GPT4 access that’s the reason why I’m leaving this section.

How I came up with it

Basically, I just started creating my own content on Quora. When I start at first I faced difficulties and challenges while answering the questions on Quora. So, I thought there might be several individuals like me who need help or inspiration to create text-based content on Quora that should be under Quora’s guidelines and content policy. The prompt can solve the issue of those short business owners or content creators who wants to grow on Quora or even make their brand with Quora. So, feel free to use this magical prompt and grow on
Quora whether you’ve space on it or you’re answering the questions on Quora.
However, you might still need to rephrase to context to avoid violation of Quora’s guidelines.

If you are NOT the original author, link to where you found it or give credit in another way to the original author.

Question Credit: Springboard16

Question Credit: Rushi Shah

More insights

For inspiration look at this good example by @RealityMoez

or