[SOLVED IN 1.1.8.16] AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update August 16, 2023

Dev install was the fix for me. Was very easy to fix and do.

1 Like

hi
how can i work with chatgbt like befor?

1 Like

3 Likes

Just tried it and it still not working

How can we remove the message? The thumbs-up and down buttons do not close it. Thanks

wow… a real genius but of no value as if you really were you would share the steps of how to do it manually, wouldn’t you?

Pressing the up or down thumb doesn’t close the window, it gives an error message… so chatGPT can’t be used because of this :frowning:. Is there a way to uninstall AIPRM?

found it:

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More. More tools. Extensions.
  3. On the extension that you want to remove, click Remove.
  4. Confirm by clicking Remove.
1 Like

This is getting very annoying it’s also at the beginning of the search so unless you guys can update it I will request to remove it and remove the box from the search button

1 Like

I hope this video helped you to solve a problem in Google Chrome
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lluOhVmtdE)

there’s no readme.txt for any instructions on this, how or what to do for Mac OS Big Sur 11.4? where do I put stuff or do you have a .dmg to do it for me?

2 Likes

this is just a Temp fix , need to remove again and reinstall once they get fix etc approve by Google if i remember previous reply which I have asked :slight_smile: The team do mention just a temp fix but once everything settle u need to remove reinstall again. Well if urgent is good but if not seem like to wait for the Real fix.

1 Like

I made this video for people who don’t know how to fix it. Thank you

1 Like

Good, it’s impressive.

I’m done with AIPRM. I couldn’t work all night long. I couldn’t even disconnect it from my Chat GPT account. How do I disconnect it? It’s not worth the headaches at this point even after I just paid a lot of money for an Elite subscription.

I hate this tool! I can’t disconnect it even though it’s disconnected from my Chat GPT account! Waste of money at this point. I can’t get rid of it from my account and work today! So fed up! I have no app extension, either. Horrible tool to get rid of when it’s broken.

Religious people? What does that mean?

If on chrome:

Delete existing AIPRM extension
Download patch from AIPRM forum
Unpack in separate folder
Go to “Manage Extensions”
Turn on developer mode
Select Load unpacked
Choose folder

hello, my ChatGPT 3.5 is not working properly.

Screenshot 2023-08-16 233619
this is issue resolve it.

Hello Everyone! AIPRM is only working on Microsoft Edge. I use only Chrome and was following some of the videos above on Chrome and it didn’t work. I opened Microsoft Edge and worked Immediately . Just Sharing. Thank You for the Help!!