[SOLVED IN 1.1.8.16] AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update August 16, 2023

AIPRM - HOW DO I TURN OFF YOUR EXTENSION? IT IS BLOCKING THE CHATGPT ENTIRELY AND I CANNOT DO MY WORK!!!

I CANNOT DISABLE OR CLOSE YOUR WINDOW - WHEN I TRY TO DO SO I GET THE MESSAGE “SOMETHING WENT WRONG”

I NEED TO WORK NOW!

(post deleted by author)

thanks for helping us

Working on Brave broswer

CHAT GPT Are not doing work

Why my chat gpt is not able to access the prompt? it is saying it is updated on 16 aug 2023 and cant be used.

me to
not working
who can tell us why

We deeply value the investment we made in your product, having even paid for a full year in advance. We understand that issues with Google and ChatGPT may arise, but we trust the companies we partner with to anticipate and manage such challenges effectively. We kindly request recommendations or solutions on your end to address this matter. It’s essential for us to feel that our investment is respected and protected. Will we get money back?

i did exhactly how its shown, in a dveloper mode, absolutly nothing happened

Your service update is covering the input box on ChatGPT. How can I move it out of the way to be able to use it? I can’t even uninstall AIPRM! the message blocks everything. Thanks

this is not working, when it will be solve?

Please refer to the information above for the most recent update:

Mine not working as well.

its not work in microsoftedge

1 Like

have you tried clicking on the ‘thumbs up’ or ‘thumbs down’ icon?

2 Likes

What file do we hit to install this? Download the patch but no exe file.
Which file name do we hit and how to install ?
Secondly, every time this application breaks down, it blocks my access to CHTGPT.
The error could not be in a worse spot, and I can’t close it.

Sorry for the confusion. You can close the message by using the thumbs up or thumbs down feedback buttons.

For Microsoft Edge, the fix has already been approved and published. To update to the new version faster, we recommend you uninstall and reinstall the extension.

For Chrome, we are still waiting for the Google Chrome Web Store team to review and publish the fix. A temporary workaround is possible by manually installing the new version:

No, still not working in Edge

:rofl: :joy: :rofl:

Just the LP version of OpenAI has Microsoft as its biggest single investor, and even they could afford only a 49% stake in the company, for which they paid tens of millions. Any small software company having any ‘pull’ or serious influence with them is just absolutely ridiculous. Are you seriously that uneducated and ignorant?

Tell you what, go make a Chrome extension and tell us how much influence you think that gets you with Google. :rofl:

Seriously, AI is the big leagues where individual salaries within those companies are around the $400,000 salary level, just for the devs and engineers. The seniors and director level staff, so the ones who actually get a vote on stuff, are as far above that as you’d expect them to be above the average salary in any other company. Companies are throwing billions of dollars into AI right now in almost the levels of a full on investor ‘bubble’ (only a tiny fraction of those investments will actually be worth anything).

I did the manual of the “fix” installation, on Google Chrome and it is working normally.