[SOLVED IN 1.1.8.16] AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update August 16, 2023

It’s not the problem occurring with extension . it’s something else

What is the problem?

SAME PROBLEM! The interface seems to have a bug, so far no fixes it seems.

Same problem with me. I can’t do my work due to this problem. Hope this would be solved ASAP

Yes, I have the same issue. I closed out the window and logged in again, cleared my cache, restarted my computer and still the same issue.

WHY WE CAN NOT USE aiprm IN chatgpt

AIPRM Chrome extenstion stoped loading templates. I have closed all other extensions and reinstalled AIPRM extention. The screen flickers and I think it trys but the templates leave the screen as fast as they display. The ChatGPT screen no longer shows the AIPRM prompts or the AIPRM button to the right. I do see my AIPRM and Community Form links on the far left side of the screen. I know I’m logged into the right ChatGPT account because it has my previous prompts listed on the left. I also am being told on the AIPRM site that I have been connected successfully along with my email address. What am I missing? Also, FYI, the Prompt entry field will accept a prompt but dosn’t display the results of it running.

1 Like

The small banner have a white background that expand the whole screen, covering up the layer below, you have to inspect element and remove it manually/F12 find it and remove html.
This is a workaround for now until they fix it.

I’ve recorded a Loom of getting myself going again with the missing AIPRM aspects.

I am having the same problem. I tried clearing the cache, uninstalling the extension, logging out and in again - nothing has worked.

I am also having the same issues with the AIPRM Chrome extension. I have done all the same things that everyone has mentioned.

arpm not working please solve problem

2 Likes

Same Problem, I am too facing this issue…

How do I see this program working?

1 Like

There seems to be a general problem at the moment.

1 Like

I open chatGPT like before but I’m unable to use AIPRM extension please solve this!

2 Likes

yeah, tried everything, still not working, prompts not showing up.

I disabled the AIPRM extension in Chrome and it works. Perhaps there’s something with the extension causing the problem?

2 Likes

ah yes, you right, I just disabled the plugin, the chatGPT is working. At least I can use it with my own prompt. lol
Thanks

1 Like

You’re welcome! Hopefully they get the extension fixed ASAP.

1 Like