Welcome to AIPRM - Please Introduce Yourself Here 🤗

Hi, I’m John from Denmark. I have a background in online marketing since 1999 and studied Digital marketing at Manchester University. Since 2006 I have been focusing on SEO which turned out to be a gateway drug for AI :rofl: In SEO you analyse a lot of data, you do the same recurring actions, checks, ect. and at some point I decided that it was a waste having me do what a computer can do better and faster - And so I slipped into the AI world for help, tried alot of different systems from ‘it sucks but it’s the best there is’ over to more okayist solutions.
Long story short; I now run an seo agency and an Applied AI advisory services, while studying for my Bsc Applied Artificial Intelligence. Since I knew Christoph from my SEO days (link research King!) it wasn’t a hard decision to follow him over here :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Greetings, I am excited to be here, today I made a prompt on chat gpt now I am sharing it with you kindly check my prompt and have issues with it kindly tell me and help to increase my knowledge. I highly appreciate your concern. that is the link to my prompt : Prompt "SEO Optimized Blog | 100% Human Content" by "Umer Rajput" - AIPRM for ChatGPT

1 Like

Wishing you a lot of sunshine from Jakarta, Indonesia!
I am Sirk, from Montreal, Canada born in Belgium.
I used to be active in a design and creative environment as business development for an architectural design firm for the past 30 years here in Indonesia, my 2nd home and I speak fluent Indonesian.

Covid put an end to that and brought me closer to what it is I love doing: Helping, coaching Indonesians in exploring their value, and the dream they all can bring to life. No matter where they come from.

I started as an engineer and began my tech journey decades ago. I’m now an English language teacher (as introduction) and personal/business transformation coach.

I love the idea of promoting and exploring ChatGPT here with my network and getting them used to formulating prompts in English.

I look forward to learning and contributing to the community and adding value whenever I’m able.

Wishing you the best.
Sirk

2 Likes

My name is Aneesh.

Was interested in making a prompt for the $5,000 contest, where can I submit my prompt for that?

1 Like

Where the post about the contest tells you. ALL instructions are there.

1 Like

Greetings! I’m excited to be here. I have an education consulting & innovation firm called Disruptive Partners. I want to start offering virtual and I’m person workshops to educate K-12 parents, educators and community leaders on how to leverage AI to help students gain a competitive edge early on in life by building digital literacy skills.

My ultimate goal is to help close the digital literacy gap across diverse communities & schools- starting with the adults closest to school aged children.

I would love any and all advice on how to get started and what digital products I could offer first.

14 Likes

Hi Anashay!

I’m excited to support your education consulting and AI initiatives. I am an online business strategist who is also building new offers and products around AI that will help experts grow their businesses with AI saving time, increasing revenue and being seen as their experts. It is awesome t hear you are working on something similar.

Best of luck in your mission! Please, share how it goes.

4 Likes

I love the determination, Neal! How is it going? Any updates? I am a digital marketing strategist and digital wellness consultant. So I do what you are trying to get done for my clients. I am new to AIPRM but have been using ChatGPT and a few AI tools. So I am excited to catch up and learn.

3 Likes

Sou Rosana Gildo, sou advogada e pedagoga . Nesta estação mergulhando no mundo digitalllllllllllll.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from A Quick Introduction to AIPRM Community Forum:

Greetings all,
super glad to be part of you all,
I am Dr. Ahmad Altarawneh, a Senior Transformation Consultant at Dubai Police.
I am a Practitioner and passionate learner, especially in Disruptive Technologies and Concepts, Generative ai, Digital Twins, and Conversational ai. I would appreciate any propmpts related to Government Organizations, in particular, any related to work productivity for government employees.

4 Likes

Hello, community i happy is here! :smiley:

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Welcome to AIPRM - Please Introduce Yourself Here :hugs::

Greetings all,
super glad to be part of you all,
I am Dr. Ahmad Altarawneh, a Senior Transformation Consultant at Dubai Police.
I am a Practitioner and passionate learner, especially in Disruptive Technologies and Concepts, Generative ai, Digital Twins, and Conversational ai.

1 Like

I have suffered brain trauma from a 16 ft fall and I had a 100 pound sheet of plywood smash my head into the concrete. I spent 7 days at uc davis hospital in ccu.

I am working hard to regain focus and I would love to use ai to create an app that helps redevelop memory and focus, so I can help others who may suffer from the side effects that show up after months or years. That they don’t lose hope.

Ok I apologize if it is difficult to understand what I have written.
Thank you I am a nerdy reader and want to relearn program. I started 40 years ago on atari 800xlol.

Love u all

Hi,
I’m Chuck, an American but world traveler. I speak English but have a bit of Spanish and Russian.
I’m a Direct Response Copywriter and a published author.
I am into Internet Marketing but so far just spend money and not earn money. Hope to change that soon.

3 Likes

Dear AIPRM Community,

I am Superna heer, from India. And I speak 5 languages - English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi and Punjabi. I am currently learning Sanskrit with an intention of future-teaching this language to Sanksrit enthusiasts for free.

By profession I am a global B2b Marketing Manager. Expert in content development and marketing. I love AIPRM and the fact that it gives me opportunity to create Prompts excites me like a new born baby. I would love to contribute as many useful prompts possible.

3 Likes

Hello, I want a tool to choose a title for my doctoral dissertation. I have a lot of titles, and I want one specific topic by merging the topics together, and I want a tool to complete my doctoral dissertation. My doctoral dissertation is a common topic between dentistry and obstetrics and gynecology, Thank you

Just a regular dude. have app dev schooling. did learn much tho. mostly freelance and hobby writer. kinda love working with the AI content and built a pretty poor version of my own. I call him Artificial Idiot. He is simple but i love him. Heard through the grapevine this was a place to find some pretty fun and even powerful prompts. i prefer working through and developing my own as i go but i wanted to see what other people were coming up with and also… my family will put me out in the rain if i say chatgpt one more time. U.S, English

2 Likes

Dear friends,
My name is Roberto Bernal from Panama, Central America.
I speak Spanish and also English.

My background is as a trainer and professional coach.
Since the last five years, I have been learning how to do all my digital marketing. So now, I am here! Learning about how to use AIPRM to get better with prompts.

I would like to share with the community in developing prompts for Digital Writing in Spanish.

Let’s do it!

Roberto

3 Likes

Hello - My name is Nichole and I am a serial entrepreneur. I help small business owners grow their revenue through Business, SEO, Branding, and Marketing Strategies. I am very glad to be here!

1 Like

Hi
How are you all my dear friends and community members?

1 Like