Welcome to AIPRM - Please Introduce Yourself Here 🤗

Hey y’all! I am a retired teacher and I’m just getting into creating digital products to sell. I am trying out the plug in to help with creating SEO friendly content to use on my social media and pinterest profiles. So far, I am really diggin it! Thanks for all of the awesome prompts y’all create!

3 Likes

Good Afternoon,

My name is Tonya and I am in New York. I am an English speaker. I am a Marine Corps Vet trained in tech and software that would be extremely outdated at this point. I keep myself updated by attempting to keep up with the latest technological trends that apply to whatever it is I am doing at the moment. I do have a BA in Psych and do personal unpaid counseling at the moment mostly with family and friends. I am using ChatGPT, AIPRM, and the various other extensions that come with it, to help me not only mentally expand, but to streamline a self created digital remote job for the various things that I do. These things include creating self development courses with specifics, promoting digital art, etc…
I feel that my contribution to the community would be to help strategically expand on ideas, collaborate artistically, and offer a perspective that may not have been acknowledged previously. I am grateful to be here, thank you for creating this space.
R/s
Tonya

4 Likes

hello world, NY here I am a retired sys analyst, testing the future -
I don’t yet know what I will come up with, just happy to be in the sandbox with everybody

4 Likes

What’s up, world :upside_down_face:? It’s Madi, 18yo Libyan computer science student!
I’m totally blown away by Al and always looking to ride that cutting- edge wave.
Want to talk tech? Add me on Facebook and let’s chat!

Quick fun fact: I pretty much live on ChatGPT. It’s my go-to knowledge source and I swear I learn something new every single day. Plus, I’m low-key obsessed with marketing and marketing strategies. I’ve got the inside scoop on all sorts of industry secrets. So let’s connect and make some moves!

(You Guessed it, I Generated this text by ChatGPT :slightly_smiling_face: )

Hello everyone!

I have been a freelance writer since 2016. My digital background consists of experience writing blog articles and e-commerce-related content, and I briefly did chat-based customer service. Despite being a college dropout, I’m among the many in my country benefitting from foreigners who are outsourcing staff for their businesses. But due to the company’s business model changes, I was sent a notice of contract discontinuation last month.

I was told that they were going to integrate a kind of “technology” (my guess is AI) that their premium writers would be using, which was why many of us were laid off. I’m here to learn a new skill to keep up with the changes AI keeps bringing into businesses. I’m here to learn everything I can despite the fact that I’m not much of a techie person:) I honestly don’t know how I can contribute, to be honest, as I’m starting at zero. But I hope that I will, eventually, when I’m finally familiar with how AIPRM works. I’m currently exploring business opportunities where I can use AIPRM. My goal is to be good at what I do and to be independent so that nobody can say “no” to me anymore.

4 Likes

Hi @elfran and welcome to the community.

Don’t be at all worried about not being especially technical, but instead remember that you have a proven strength in communication, and all of prompt engineering and working with AI right now is entirely about how well you can communicate your wishes and instruction to an AI.

That said, I’d also recommend searching for “Remote Working Jobs” for a whole world of available full-time, part-time, and freelance opportunities that can pay the bills and leave you plenty of time to develop and hone your talents for independence.

3 Likes

Thank you for the encouraging words, Ammon.

Yes, I’ve been doing that for almost two months now, applying for remote jobs where my skills apply, but I haven’t received replies to my applications yet. And it scares me because I’m running out of time.

Anyway, I will continue learning what I can here.

1 Like

Hi, I’m John from Denmark. I have a background in online marketing since 1999 and studied Digital marketing at Manchester University. Since 2006 I have been focusing on SEO which turned out to be a gateway drug for AI :rofl: In SEO you analyse a lot of data, you do the same recurring actions, checks, ect. and at some point I decided that it was a waste having me do what a computer can do better and faster - And so I slipped into the AI world for help, tried alot of different systems from ‘it sucks but it’s the best there is’ over to more okayist solutions.
Long story short; I now run an seo agency and an Applied AI advisory services, while studying for my Bsc Applied Artificial Intelligence. Since I knew Christoph from my SEO days (link research King!) it wasn’t a hard decision to follow him over here :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Greetings, I am excited to be here, today I made a prompt on chat gpt now I am sharing it with you kindly check my prompt and have issues with it kindly tell me and help to increase my knowledge. I highly appreciate your concern. that is the link to my prompt : Prompt "SEO Optimized Blog | 100% Human Content" by "Umer Rajput" - AIPRM for ChatGPT

1 Like

Wishing you a lot of sunshine from Jakarta, Indonesia!
I am Sirk, from Montreal, Canada born in Belgium.
I used to be active in a design and creative environment as business development for an architectural design firm for the past 30 years here in Indonesia, my 2nd home and I speak fluent Indonesian.

Covid put an end to that and brought me closer to what it is I love doing: Helping, coaching Indonesians in exploring their value, and the dream they all can bring to life. No matter where they come from.

I started as an engineer and began my tech journey decades ago. I’m now an English language teacher (as introduction) and personal/business transformation coach.

I love the idea of promoting and exploring ChatGPT here with my network and getting them used to formulating prompts in English.

I look forward to learning and contributing to the community and adding value whenever I’m able.

Wishing you the best.
Sirk

2 Likes

My name is Aneesh.

Was interested in making a prompt for the $5,000 contest, where can I submit my prompt for that?

1 Like

Where the post about the contest tells you. ALL instructions are there.

1 Like

Greetings! I’m excited to be here. I have an education consulting & innovation firm called Disruptive Partners. I want to start offering virtual and I’m person workshops to educate K-12 parents, educators and community leaders on how to leverage AI to help students gain a competitive edge early on in life by building digital literacy skills.

My ultimate goal is to help close the digital literacy gap across diverse communities & schools- starting with the adults closest to school aged children.

I would love any and all advice on how to get started and what digital products I could offer first.

14 Likes

Hi Anashay!

I’m excited to support your education consulting and AI initiatives. I am an online business strategist who is also building new offers and products around AI that will help experts grow their businesses with AI saving time, increasing revenue and being seen as their experts. It is awesome t hear you are working on something similar.

Best of luck in your mission! Please, share how it goes.

4 Likes

I love the determination, Neal! How is it going? Any updates? I am a digital marketing strategist and digital wellness consultant. So I do what you are trying to get done for my clients. I am new to AIPRM but have been using ChatGPT and a few AI tools. So I am excited to catch up and learn.

3 Likes

Sou Rosana Gildo, sou advogada e pedagoga . Nesta estação mergulhando no mundo digitalllllllllllll.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from A Quick Introduction to AIPRM Community Forum:

Greetings all,
super glad to be part of you all,
I am Dr. Ahmad Altarawneh, a Senior Transformation Consultant at Dubai Police.
I am a Practitioner and passionate learner, especially in Disruptive Technologies and Concepts, Generative ai, Digital Twins, and Conversational ai. I would appreciate any propmpts related to Government Organizations, in particular, any related to work productivity for government employees.

4 Likes

Hello, community i happy is here! :smiley:

2 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Welcome to AIPRM - Please Introduce Yourself Here :hugs::

Greetings all,
super glad to be part of you all,
I am Dr. Ahmad Altarawneh, a Senior Transformation Consultant at Dubai Police.
I am a Practitioner and passionate learner, especially in Disruptive Technologies and Concepts, Generative ai, Digital Twins, and Conversational ai.

1 Like

I have suffered brain trauma from a 16 ft fall and I had a 100 pound sheet of plywood smash my head into the concrete. I spent 7 days at uc davis hospital in ccu.

I am working hard to regain focus and I would love to use ai to create an app that helps redevelop memory and focus, so I can help others who may suffer from the side effects that show up after months or years. That they don’t lose hope.

Ok I apologize if it is difficult to understand what I have written.
Thank you I am a nerdy reader and want to relearn program. I started 40 years ago on atari 800xlol.

Love u all