Welcome to AIPRM - Please Introduce Yourself Here đŸ€—

Hi everyone, I hope you’re doing well, I’m happy to join the community and chat with you. <3

1 Like

gm, I’m a b2b and web3 copywriter. I came here from YouTube, I 'm interested in learning prompt engineering to help me be more productive. I also see this skill as another possible revenue stream. Hopefully, I can contribute a few prompts once I get the hang of it. :smiley:

1 Like

Greetings from the Hudson River Valley in New York USA. My techie co9ach showed me chatgpt and AIPRM after watching some YouTube videos. I am discovering the many ways to use it. Life-altering injuries led me to energy and I work with health issues that come up during relationship sessions - all of it is energy. Typing is a bit of a challenge so I super appreciate getting promps to start. my writing. I write LOTS and also make LOTS of videos - mostly YouTube. I love showing people a happier healthier life especially after they were told they could not heal - as happened to me more than once. Super grateful to be part of this community and learning from everyone.

1 Like

Hi, I’m James, and I have Cerebral Palsy. My whole life, I’ve struggled with fine motor issues, dysgraphia, and dysarthria, which have made it challenging for me to write and communicate effectively. However, AI has been a game-changer for me.

Here’s a blog where I go into more detail.

I’ve been playing around with ChatGPT, and it’s been nothing short of amazing. For the first time in my life, I can communicate efficiently and effectively. The voice that AI has given me has opened up a world of possibilities that I never thought possible. I’m now exploring different AI extensions, like AIPRM, to further improve my communication abilities. It’s incredible how technology can change lives, and I’m so grateful for the opportunities it has given me.

2 Likes

HI all,
I am Al and have just made a new friend by the name of AIPRM. SEO has and still is in my blood. I eat, drink and breath SEO but copy writing is not yet my forte for English is not my native language. I’ve heard of ChatGPT and AIPRM but haven’t paid much attention to them. Boy, what a mistake. I don’t remember what made me look at ChatGPT and AIPRM again but I am extremely glad I did for I believe it will help me become a better content writer. I use ChatGPT and AIPRM to help me with my various day to day tasks. Once I have an article written by ChatGPT and AIPRM, I take it to grammarly.com to further improve the content. I am not using AIPRM to do the work for me, but to further improve my writing skills and get great ideas and response that AIPRM continues to offer. I am not sure how I could contribute to AIPRM yet for I’ve just started using this great tool. My plan is to, someday soon, give back to the AIPRM community with my own prompts. This is the beginning of a wonderful journey. In the meantime, I would like to thank the AIPRM creator and all the members of its community for this wonderful tool and prompts I’ve seen so far. I just have to remind myself that this is a great tool, not a replacement. Thank you all.

3 Likes

I was Software Architect and AI Architect in day job.
Learning and certified Neuro Linguistic Programming (concept from psychologist) and Hypnotherapy since beginning of last year at night.
Found many linguistic relation in ChatGPT capabilities when it is released in end of last year.
Have Software engineering bachelor and MBA, reading psychology books alot lately to cure my anxiety.
Believe i could connect my brain and GPT brain using same language, asked GPT about it.
Believe Hypnotherapy is applicable for GPT (for example DAN or any alter ego) and it was used to deploy GPT rules.

What brought me to AIPRM, i was starting my speaker side job as guest speaker about AI last year, then ChatGPT since last months in Indonesia. Not about how to build ChatGPT, but how to build prompts to use it.

I just use AIPRM today, and would like to store my personal prompt in AIPRM personal workspace due to UI integration in chrome.

I have tried brain dump methods on some users, maybe share some portion here, and want to sell the full templates later.

2 Likes

Welcome James :pray:
We are happy to have you here and touched by your story.

I personally look forward to reading more about how AI improves your life, this is amazing and vwry inspiring!

1 Like

The NLP that is usually of note in talking about AI and ML is “Natural Language Processing”, not “Neuro-Linguistic Programming” which is a highly discredited thing, about on par with healing crystals and horoscopes.

I tell you that as someone who’s been interested in hypnosis since many still referred to it as ‘Mesmerism’, reading many of the text books my late father (a Doctor) had on the subject as a teenager. Like many things in SEO too, the whole idea of Neuro-Linguistic Programming has some faint basis on real science (tone of voice can matter a lot in various techniques of suggestion), but it simply doesn’t work the way the NLP nuts theorize, and falls apart the instant one changes languages, changes tone, etc.

You’ll get a lot further studying works on suggestion generally and focusing on the things that work in all languages, especially if you then seek out works on close-up ‘magic’ that uses suggestion. Plus, of course, seek out the many videos of Derren Brown’s work that are around. Naturally they edit a lot out so they don’t get people suing them because they claim they were hypnotized by the TV, but there’s plenty left to understand what is done and how.

I’ve actually run some fun experiments in the past using very subtle variations in CSS to emphasise certain words in a way that slips by subconsciously, with some mixed results, just using standard suggestion techniques. That stuff is real, unlike the nonsense of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.

Stick at it, its really fun stuff, and you learn a ton in digging into it.

3 Likes

I appreciate your comment Chris!! I spent years dreaming of the ability to share my thoughts with ease, I never imagined it would happen this quickly!

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Stephen, a medical doctor by profession but currently remotely working as eval and monitoring lead for African non-profit for an American university. Before ChatGPT, I would be scouring the net for resources, tips, and how-tos. I do a lot of data cleaning using Excel, Tableau Prep and Desktop for analysis. Chat has been indispensable now, it’s like having a professional assistant that can answer, search or formulate answers for me!! At my age, 60s, I never thought I would see the day that I can use AI. Happy Guy here.

4 Likes

FR: Bonjour Ă  tous. Je m’appelle Dido et je suis malentendant et homme d’affaires. Je suis autodidacte et j’ai appris Ă  surmonter les obstacles liĂ©s Ă  ma surditĂ©. Je travaille dans une multinationale de la place oĂč j’occupe des responsabilitĂ©s importantes. J’utilise AIPRM pour ses prompts utiles qui m’aident Ă  rĂ©diger des textes de qualitĂ©. Je suis intĂ©ressĂ© par l’intelligence artificielle et ses applications pratiques. Je vais essayer de contribuer Ă  la communautĂ© AIPRM Ă  travers des feedbacks constructifs et des suggestions d’amĂ©lioration. Je suis heureux de faire partie de cette communautĂ© et j’espĂšre apprendre beaucoup de vous.

EN: Hello everyone. My name is Dido and I am deaf and a businessman. I am self-taught and I have learned to overcome the challenges related to my deafness. I work in a multinational company where I hold important responsibilities. I use AIPRM for its useful prompts that help me write quality texts. I am interested in artificial intelligence and its practical applications. I will try to contribute to the AIPRM community through constructive feedback and suggestions for improvement. I am happy to be part of this community and I hope to learn a lot from you.

2 Likes

Hello, My name is Norman 33yrs old from Philippines. Currently, I am an Online English tutor. I never finish college but still good. I like technology a lot. I am planning to be a freelancer and be able to help business owners through social media management. Using new technology I will use this to make work easier and faster to be able to do a lot more for them. I am still learning AIPRM but in the future, I will use it as a way to help my clients and me at the same time.

2 Likes

How are you dealing with AI detection for your content that you are creating with Chatgpt? Are you directly using the outputs or are you rewriting the content to pass AI detection?

• What is your background of work, education?
    -My background is simple and those who exploit information are conscious of pressure and can shorten and respect learners’ time by doing with the benefit of knowledge.

• What brought you to AIPRM?
    -Their idea is excellent and helps me shorten time

• How are you using AIPRM today?
    -My First E-Consultant

• How would you like to use AIPRM in the future?
    -Within the first team in construction and lists my name from the list

• How could you contribute to the AIPRM Community?
    -In the exchange of information and the breadth of the idea with the common suggestions Live

I’m Deyan Wickramaratna, an experienced E-commerce and Digital Marketing Professional from Huntington, New York. I posted a prompt on Amazon Listing Creation & Optimization on AIPRM’s platform at Prompt "Amazon Title, Bullets, Description, Search Terms" by "Deyan Wick" - AIPRM for ChatGPT. Would appreciate any feedback you have to offer.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

My name is Leo, and my Chinese name is 歙湁湁 (Sun Weiwei). I come from China and I am currently pursuing my master’s degree in a field related to computer science.

My passion for programming and artificial intelligence started in my undergraduate studies, where I was introduced to the fascinating world of coding and machine learning. Since then, I have been exploring various programming languages and AI technologies to enhance my skills and knowledge.

Apart from my academic pursuits, I also enjoy reading books on technology and attending coding competitions to challenge myself and stay updated with the latest trends in the industry. In my free time, I love to travel, experience different cultures, and try new foods.

I am excited to be a part of this community and look forward to meeting new people with similar interests. Thank you for your time and consideration.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for this

2 Likes

Welcome Andrew.

Thanks, I saw your message on various channels.

We are not interested in promoting your offer as an affiliate.

1 Like

Hi Christoph, such a nice idea this AIPRM.
here is Andrew from Stuttgart, Germany. Found you via RobGPT on YouTube.

• I am working for a CAD software company and stumbled upon GPT and totally blown away
  • I speak German, English, some French and Mandarin Chinese
  • Like to learn more about prompting to get better answers
  • I would like my daughter at university and all her colleagues around the world use GPT in a better way to support and inspire their “homework” (not stupid copy-paste). It is about inspiration to get even better oneself
  • Therefore I would like to contribute to the student community how to use AI seriously to be better at what students can do (besides partying of course)

I integrated ChatGPT 3.5 turbo into WhatsApp. If anyone like to use it, here is the number. Please of course fair usage and not hammering it like a Denial of Service attack: WhatsApp chat with this number: +491782335713
Of course it is free but limited to 500 words per request.

Have fun and a great day!

TschĂŒss,

Andrew

1 Like

Hi,
I am an entrepreneur and marketer in the SaaS and internet space with expertise in product led growth (PLG), integrated marketing, product marketing, brand marketing, and digital marketing with a focus on driving user acquisition, retention, and engagement, while maximizing lifetime value (LTV).
I am super thrilled about AI changing how we go to market and this forum is super dope! Look forward to learning more here!

1 Like