Why aiprm not working on chatgpt?

I just uninstall and re-install the extension and it starts working perfectly for me. I hope the same method will work for all.

3 Likes

log out and login again then refresh

2 Likes

The same thing happened to me. Yesterday it worked without any problems, without making any changes in the browser or installing anything new, today I just don’t see anything from the extension in GPT.
I already logged out and started again, uninstalled and installed AIPRM again, removed other extensions and nothing seems to work :frowning:

EDIT: I just need to update de plugin

7 Likes

Mine did the same also…tried all method but to no avail

3 Likes

Same here, reinstalling doesnt help

2 Likes

Make sure you install 1.1.3.17
we had a maintenance on the API for the old version.

2 Likes

Migrated to new AIPRM version and connected OpenAI account, still doesn’t work

4 Likes

I’m having the same issue. Logged out and logged back in; Uninstalled AIPRM extension and reinstalled and now ChatGPT is not working at all and I can’t see my history. What’s going on?

4 Likes

ChatGPT is completely down. Their server crashed.

2 Likes

What the hell!? Hopefully we’ll not lose the data

1 Like

All AIPRM data is safe on our servers, don’t worry.

2 Likes

Ayer compre una cuenta 1 AIPRM Plus y desde entonces chatgpt no funciona. He desinstalado y vuelto a instalar la extensión varias veces y cerrar sesión

We only speak English here, so I translated your post.

Yesterday I bought a 1 AIPRM Plus account and since then chatgpt doesn’t work. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the extension multiple times and log out

ANSWER: The purchase of AIPRM is not related to ChatGPT outages.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problems, I paid for subscription last Friday New Zealand time, and still have only simple prompts. I still haven’t had any feedback from aiprm?

1 Like

It would be helpful to get at least a response from the company to help navigate the paying customer through these technical difficulties instead of trying to redirect the blame on the users with condescending responses like this one. As if we haven’t exhausted every idea to rectify these problems before messaging the company. I paid for my subscription over a week ago and haven’t even been able to use it yet. This is clunky and seems that a few people are having the same issues by the looks on this thread.

4 Likes

Issues with what is displayed can have a multitude of causes, certainly not least of which is if you have multiple extensions all designed to modify what is displayed (what options are shown) and might be conflicting. Thus is it not ‘condescending’ to ask you to check for this problem, but rather someone trying to help you.

If you have already checked this, and eliminated that possibility, it would have been useful to actually say so. What else have you checked and eliminated? For example, have you checked your receipts or credit card statements to check that the purchase actually went through, and thus that the error was not at the billing phase? Have you checked the version number of the AIPRM extension you are using is the right/current one? Have you tried emailing support already before coming to the forum where non-employees (such as above and myself) might be trying to help you over the weekend?

2 Likes

Thomas we have not received a message from the Email you are using here.

We have heard from a different identify with same/similar name
and in that case it was just a confusion.

This is AIPRM, not OpenAI.

That person didn’t purchase anything from AIPRM.

ChatGPT Plus is offered by OpenAI.

ChatGPT is operated by OpenAI Inc., AIPRM is operated by AIPRM, Corp.

So a user having troubles with OpenAI offerings needs to contact OpenAI for any issues with ChatGPT.

I hope this helps

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Will ChatGPT create non-plagiarised content?

I was using AIPRM and it suddenly stopped populating. Wondering if anyone else is having the same problem..?