Why aiprm not working on chatgpt?

You can always check in chrome://extensions which version you have installed.

If it’s not the latest version, you can remove and reinstall it from here:

1 Like

Log out and log in again to refresh :sweat_smile:

aiprm.com is returning error 500
i can’t access

Hi,

aiprn not works with chatgpt. all the prompts are gone and there are no more functions.

can anyone access AIPRM? It’s not showin up for me and I don’t know why. I’ve installed other plugin that was in conflict with AIPRM, but I’ve already uninstalled it and AIPRM is still not working.

we’re back up but still investigating things

I have tried this 3 times today and open ai keeps kicking the prompt offf

OpenAI has experienced multiple incidents in the last hours:

1 Like

Sadly it doesnt work as I want.
When I enter a text, I just want a translation word by word. I know it worked before.

What can I do? I reinstalled already the extension.
Thanks!

Why I can not upload screenshots?

You can, drag and drop.
Like this:

its ok, it does you no good to have prompts that are not fact-based. Unless its connected to the internet and also researches the competition, its just a pretend helpful tool! you are no worse off! cheers

The vast majority of the core function and even ability to understand your prompts comes from the training data. With live crawling it can add extra data just like it could have been put into a prompt. Its ability to process and understand what it crawled is, however, entirely based on the core AI.

That means all of the limitations of current levels of AI remain present, including the ability to hallucinate, when live crawling, exactly as it can hallucinate still even when you type all the data you want it to use into the prompt.

I explain exactly why this is in more detail in my reply to you at Live Crawling Versus Plugins - #4 by Ammon

Hello everyone :slight_smile: This morning I received a message: Could not load messages. Something went wrong, please try again later.- non of the prompts (public or private) are not available- are you familiar with this problem?

I got this message: Could not load the prompts lists.

I got the same… hopefully it will fix soon…

It fixed! thank you, AIPRM- Good job :wink:

Working now, thanks a lot :slight_smile:

try now, just reconnect again- it fixed for me

Dear friends,
I tried everything but still this result…

Please Help!

Read what it tells you. It is showing you all of the prompts it has for the current filter settings (Your own prompts on the topic of Copywriting). Reset the filter to stop filtering out the prompts that you actually do have.

2 Likes