[SOLVED IN 1.1.8.16] AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update August 16, 2023

No, once Google decided to publish the fix, which can take 1-2 days or even longer, you would need to remove the temp fix and install again.

Can’t access my prompts again. What is going on with your development team? Can they test the changes before turning them on? It is impossible to work like that when you see these errors every second week.
Screenshot 2023-08-16 125654

1 Like
3 Likes

geee so what the suggestion for us? Install the temp fix first or wait ? Thanks.

1 Like

what if it is the same, but chat gpt isn’t loading the prompts, in no browser? and I have paid subscriptions, for what?

1 Like

Same with me, I paid instead of using it fully I just lost, who is gonna compensate my time

1 Like

Hello,

I am having the same problem. It was working yesterday without issues, but today (16/08/2023) it’s broken and cannot load in chatGPT.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling; I turned off all other browser extensions, and it’s still not working.

I am seeing these 2 errors when AIPRM tries to load into chatGPT:

Could not load the prompt lists.
Could not load messages.

This is very frustrating; I had work to do today.

Please help.

2 Likes

Hi team,
I am unable to use ChatGPT Apirm prompts it seems like something is being updated. Could anyone know, how long would it take for Apirm to work properly again?
Cheers

2 Likes

First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the recent UI issues stemming from the ChatGPT update on August 16, 2023.

We understand how crucial a seamless experience is for our users. Kindly note that, while we strive to anticipate and prepare for any changes made by ChatGPT, unforeseen modifications in layout or UI sometimes lead to unexpected challenges. However, we are continuously working on enhancing our procedures to reduce the impact of such changes in the future.

Please be assured that our team has already prepared a fix for this issue. Right now, we’re waiting for Google and Microsoft to review and publish our updated extension (version 1.1.8.16).

Update: For Microsoft Edge, the fix has already been approved and published.

Update: For Google Chrome, the fix has already been approved and published.

If you need an immediate fix, you can manually install the version we provided. Once the reviewed version is live on Google and Microsoft stores, we’ll let you know here. That way, you can switch back for easy future updates.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

60 Likes

does it work for anybody now after the update? Mine is not

15 Likes

just did the developer install, all seems to work again

5 Likes

Works for me, thanks!

1 Like

yes, It’s Works,Thanks

1 Like

chap gpt is not working

3 Likes

It is already the 3rd or 4th time that I have problems with the addon, last time the addon did not run for several days. I understand that there is maintenance, but in a company that relies on these prompts, it is essential that this is fixed as soon as possible. The prices are also correspondingly high. It’s a pity that you don’t get these maintaince days added to the monthly subscription, if you have the elite version for 20 employees, the loss is quite significant.
Since I like this addon I will temporarily see over it, if this happens more often in the future, I unfortunately have to change the provider.

7 Likes

good for using is easy to my work is my favorire tool

6 Likes

Today I ran into the problem of not being able to use the prompts in GPT Chat for the first time. Is there a solution beyond what your chat bot dictates?
Uninstalling the extensions didn’t help me, because I literally opened another Google account to add the extension again and test without interruption. And the result was the same.
“Could not load prompt templates.”
As I say, this had never happened to me. Can somebody help me?

AIPRM Extention dosent work for me.

AIPRM Extention dosent work for me.

1 Like