[SOLVED IN 1.1.8.16] AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update August 16, 2023

Not working
Please help

sem prosecc not working in chatgpt

my chat gpt is not working

How can I fix it for google browser in a mac? Thank you

but featur not add is problem

Sorry for the inconvenience - please see above:

AIPRM UI is currently broken due to the ChatGPT Update on August 16, 2023.

We have submitted a fix in AIPRM for ChatGPT v1.1.8.16 to Google and Microsoft for review.

For Microsoft Edge, the fix has already been approved and published.

For Chrome, we are still waiting for the Google Chrome Web Store team to review and publish the fix. A temporary workaround is possible by manually installing the new version:

1 Like

Not working right now, Saying to download from Microsoft Edge.

Hello, I cannot use the chat gpt… Can you please help me in this regard?

My chat Gpt cannot work properly for some days.

Thank you, Mark. You are a life-saver

well, the AI PRM is generally working too bad. I am a paid user, but my paid account is not so quick. Moreover, i dnt reply timely… it frequently stopped working and seem hanged. I dnt know why i have purchased this App. Anyone can help me. Where can i report my issue.

I Used Opera Browser how I can fix?

why AIPRM chatgpt for microsoft edge not working?

1 Like

awesome this system and seo friendly

First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the recent UI issues stemming from the ChatGPT update on August 16, 2023.

We understand how crucial a seamless experience is for our users. Kindly note that, while we strive to anticipate and prepare for any changes made by ChatGPT, unforeseen modifications in layout or UI sometimes lead to unexpected challenges. However, we are continuously working on enhancing our procedures to reduce the impact of such changes in the future.

Please be assured that our team has already prepared a fix for this issue. Right now, we’re waiting for Google and Microsoft to review and publish our updated extension (version 1.1.8.16).

Update: For Microsoft Edge, the fix has already been approved and published.

If you need an immediate fix, you can manually install the version we provided. Once the reviewed version is live on Google and Microsoft stores, we’ll let you know here. That way, you can switch back for easy future updates.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

AIPRM - HOW DO I TURN OFF YOUR EXTENSION? IT IS BLOCKING THE CHATGPT ENTIRELY AND I CANNOT DO MY WORK!!!

I CANNOT DISABLE OR CLOSE YOUR WINDOW - WHEN I TRY TO DO SO I GET THE MESSAGE “SOMETHING WENT WRONG”

I NEED TO WORK NOW!

this warning screen stuck everything

AIPRM - HOW DO I TURN OFF YOUR EXTENSION? IT IS BLOCKING THE CHATGPT ENTIRELY AND I CANNOT DO MY WORK!!!

I CANNOT DISABLE OR CLOSE YOUR WINDOW - WHEN I TRY TO DO SO I GET THE MESSAGE “SOMETHING WENT WRONG”

I NEED TO WORK NOW!

(post deleted by author)

thanks for helping us