[SOLVED IN 1.1.8.16] AIPRM UI broken by ChatGPT Update August 16, 2023

I Used Opera Browser how I can fix?

why AIPRM chatgpt for microsoft edge not working?

1 Like

awesome this system and seo friendly

First and foremost, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused due to the recent UI issues stemming from the ChatGPT update on August 16, 2023.

We understand how crucial a seamless experience is for our users. Kindly note that, while we strive to anticipate and prepare for any changes made by ChatGPT, unforeseen modifications in layout or UI sometimes lead to unexpected challenges. However, we are continuously working on enhancing our procedures to reduce the impact of such changes in the future.

Please be assured that our team has already prepared a fix for this issue. Right now, we’re waiting for Google and Microsoft to review and publish our updated extension (version 1.1.8.16).

Update: For Microsoft Edge, the fix has already been approved and published.

If you need an immediate fix, you can manually install the version we provided. Once the reviewed version is live on Google and Microsoft stores, we’ll let you know here. That way, you can switch back for easy future updates.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

AIPRM - HOW DO I TURN OFF YOUR EXTENSION? IT IS BLOCKING THE CHATGPT ENTIRELY AND I CANNOT DO MY WORK!!!

I CANNOT DISABLE OR CLOSE YOUR WINDOW - WHEN I TRY TO DO SO I GET THE MESSAGE “SOMETHING WENT WRONG”

I NEED TO WORK NOW!

this warning screen stuck everything

AIPRM - HOW DO I TURN OFF YOUR EXTENSION? IT IS BLOCKING THE CHATGPT ENTIRELY AND I CANNOT DO MY WORK!!!

I CANNOT DISABLE OR CLOSE YOUR WINDOW - WHEN I TRY TO DO SO I GET THE MESSAGE “SOMETHING WENT WRONG”

I NEED TO WORK NOW!

(post deleted by author)

thanks for helping us

Working on Brave broswer

CHAT GPT Are not doing work

Why my chat gpt is not able to access the prompt? it is saying it is updated on 16 aug 2023 and cant be used.

me to
not working
who can tell us why

We deeply value the investment we made in your product, having even paid for a full year in advance. We understand that issues with Google and ChatGPT may arise, but we trust the companies we partner with to anticipate and manage such challenges effectively. We kindly request recommendations or solutions on your end to address this matter. It’s essential for us to feel that our investment is respected and protected. Will we get money back?

i did exhactly how its shown, in a dveloper mode, absolutly nothing happened

Your service update is covering the input box on ChatGPT. How can I move it out of the way to be able to use it? I can’t even uninstall AIPRM! the message blocks everything. Thanks

this is not working, when it will be solve?

Please refer to the information above for the most recent update:

Mine not working as well.

its not work in microsoftedge

1 Like